gnomie’s houndeye application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nebulae
Link to Steam profile:
SteamID: STEAM0:0:533046748

ban history:I only had one ban, it was back in helix2 i think.

Current and past whitelists (previous iterations included, especially if you played Houndeye or a similar faction): None

Desired name for your character (for logging purposes):Grugata.

In what circumstances is it acceptable to start s2k?: I am not allowed to start s2k, NEVER, unless someone is attacking me without my knowledge (without initation), then I would try to protect myself. Or avoid it in a gently way, which would be the best thing.

to what extent can your relationship with sapient characters develop, and under what circumstances?: since I have never had experience as a Houndeye and I am not very good at rp, I would keep a neutral relationship with other creatures,including humans, if an individual offers me food or any kind of help, ill gladly accept it!
If someone shows interest to tame me, then I would also be open to accept it, although always sticking to my wild nature as a creature. And any kind of relationship with a human/ Vortiguant should develop ICLY because I want to create roleplay as well as improve my rp skills :)

note: I want to chill more and observe what is happening on the server, surround myself with people who are interested in passive roleplay.

Last edited:
Reactions: List

Simman102

the Scourge of Roleplay
Nebulae
DENIED

Going off your recent forum activity, I understand it's no longer your intention to play on the server.

On top of this, your forum account appears to be an alt (?), which makes me unable to properly verify your ban history. In addition, you've never held any sensitive whitelists which makes me reluctant to entrust you with a Houndeye.

You are free to contest this decision if you've changed your mind. Please report this post to re-open this application or contact me in forum DMs if you wish to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.