Good Mornin' lads!

The Abrams™

String
Nebulae
A pleasure to meet you all for the first time, my name is Abrams, and I've been playing Garry's Mod for a good few years, even though the time I've put in doesn't entirely reflect that.

I've been in and out on various RP servers across the server listing, but have always been looking for something a tad more serious with a bit more depth into it, and a friend of mine who plays on this server had referenced me this place. I was a tad skeptical at first, but that also was how I felt when I first dived into one of my favorite games of all time, Space Station 13.

I'm a fan of Warhammer, Fantasy and 40k, Battletech, Supreme Commander, really anything that has quite the variety of big stompy robots. Fantasy gets a pass for Medieval Energy weapons.

Hopefully if all goes well, I can hop on the server later today!

Until then, have a good one, and lassiez le bon temps rouler!

Reactions: List

Spock

Shows up every other month to read ban appeals
Nebulae
If you like SS13 you'd get along well with Finlay, the legend himself

otherwise welcome, more friendly content after this message from our sponsors

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

PhYCoZ x20

Neutrino
Nebulae
A pleasure to meet you all for the first time, my name is Abrams, and I've been playing Garry's Mod for a good few years, even though the time I've put in doesn't entirely reflect that.

I've been in and out on various RP servers across the server listing, but have always been looking for something a tad more serious with a bit more depth into it, and a friend of mine who plays on this server had referenced me this place. I was a tad skeptical at first, but that also was how I felt when I first dived into one of my favorite games of all time, Space Station 13.

I'm a fan of Warhammer, Fantasy and 40k, Battletech, Supreme Commander, really anything that has quite the variety of big stompy robots. Fantasy gets a pass for Medieval Energy weapons.

Hopefully if all goes well, I can hop on the server later today!

Until then, have a good one, and lassiez le bon temps rouler!
Hello