Serious Goodbye Jeffy.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7085
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 7085

I am writing this thread to formally announce my resignation and my departure from the community.

I will keep this short, but I want you all to know that I am thankful for all you have done.

I shall list some people special to me, who are important to me:

@Aether @Jas691 @Godot for being the first people I interacted with on the server, and helping my first character be who they are.

@bonk&½ @Hushhx @Amiro for making my CWU experience what it was, I thank you for it.

@Bman @r0nni™ @Hiros for being the best CWU leads by far, very supportive and really good people.

@Schizophrenic @Half Life Breakable Vent @Deathwolf @Zulu @Anti-tankspy for having good characters in and/or out of the rebel scene who helped my second character become who they are (were o7 esme)

@Meepy @Chopchop @bubblegum for being my gateway to the tiniest piece of server politics I could be in.

@Niko for being a good friend and helping me with my short time in UM

and finally

@PADEX @next fefsa @TommyGman0100 for being the closest people to me on neb. Thank you for what you have done, for talking to me. I'm always rooting for you and wish you the best. Thank you for being there, thanks for being the best people on neb.

I apologise if I have wronged any of you, I truly am, but it is my time to go.

I have become disconnected with the real world, and so I need to get back into it. I shall be deleting my forum and steam account. I have too many real life obligations to focus on now.

Again, I thank you all for the amazing time I've had on the community.

And on a final note, please don't be sad. Just forget about me as fast as you can, I need to move on, and can only do so if you guys do too. Please erase me from your minds, emotionally and physically.

Thank you, and goodbye. I had fun...

- Jeffy

- 6 Feb 2020 -> 8 Nov 2020.

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
I am writing this thread to formally announce my resignation and my departure from the community.

I will keep this short, but I want you all to know that I am thankful for all you have done.

I shall list some people special to me, who are important to me:

@Aether @Jas691 @Godot for being the first people I interacted with on the server, and helping my first character be who they are.

@bonk&½ @Hushhx @Amiro for making my CWU experience what it was, I thank you for it.

@Bman @r0nni™ @Hiros for being the best CWU leads by far, very supportive and really good people.

@Schizophrenic @Half Life Breakable Vent @Deathwolf @Zulu @Anti-tankspy for having good characters in and/or out of the rebel scene who helped my second character become who they are (were o7 esme)

@Meepy @Chopchop @bubblegum for being my gateway to the tiniest piece of server politics I could be in.

@Niko for being a good friend and helping me with my short time in UM

and finally

@PADEX @next fefsa @TommyGman0100 for being the closest people to me on neb. Thank you for what you have done, for talking to me. I'm always rooting for you and wish you the best. Thank you for being there, thanks for being the best people on neb.

I apologise if I have wronged any of you, I truly am, but it is my time to go.

I have become disconnected with the real world, and so I need to get back into it. I shall be deleting my forum and steam account. I have too many real life obligations to focus on now.

Again, I thank you all for the amazing time I've had on the community.

And on a final note, please don't be sad. Just forget about me as fast as you can, I need to move on, and can only do so if you guys do too. Please erase me from your minds, emotionally and physically.

Thank you, and goodbye. I had fun...

- Jeffy

- 6 Feb 2020 -> 8 Nov 2020.
mfw Erika 'Eyeliner' Leitner will never return
tenor.png

Grand

out of retirement
Nebulae
Hey man it’s just a game, dont feel like you need to apologize to anyone on a personal level lol.

Come back sometime, tho.

Zulu

looks hard
Nebulae
goodbye, hope to see you back sometime!

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
@Deathwolf
good characters
image0.webp

but jokes aside goodbye jeffy, ur a cool guy and i kinda wish i’d rp’d more with u

but hey maybe think twice about deleting accounts and stuff, you might end up regretting it in the future if you get some spare time and think about coming back

i mean it’s not my business but anyway, bye man, have a good life :grinning:

Reactions: List

PADEX

Electron
Nebulae
I really do hope you come back someday, I'm gonna miss you.
Take all the time you need to take a break from this. Who knows? maybe we'll meet again

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
So long el' Jefe

I'll miss you lil buddy

florek

Electron
Nebulae
steam account
Unless you ONLY had GMod on it, I'd heavily overthink this decision. You never know when you'll want to get back into gaming, because if you remove it now, you'll lose everything you bought and will have to spent that money again.

But even then, it's your decision in the end.

Good luck with whatever you move onto!