Goodbye Thread from Tom

Marki

Quark
Nebulae
Well fellas, I tried and tried, but the RP I did was seen as unserious, and I can see where they were coming from, that being my character being someone who really had to find somewhere to take a rather large poo.

I was perma-banned again a few days ago, and I do not see myself getting unbanned because I could not hold back the temptation to make things a little interesting.

After all of my throwaway characters but one, that being the original Tom Cratch I made back in 2018 at this time of year, the minging has caught up with me on this server and lead me to my second perma-ban.

I am sorry to those I made mad with my throwaways, and I hope you are happy to hear that I will not be coming back to the server due to this all.

Thanks to those who liked my mischief, you are the reason I kept going. You are in no fault at any point of this, it was my choice to make 10-11 different Tom Cratch variations, along with another 10-15 throwaway characters.

Anyway, goodbye to all I met while playing Nebulous, I had a good time but it is now my time to go.

Yours truly,
Tom Cratch, marki.

P.S. How do I post pictures on here, there's a couple I like that someone edited of other things I've done on the server in the past.

frentium

radiation is just spicy air
Nebulae
. How do I post pictures on here, there's a couple I like that someone edited of other things I've done on the server in the past.

Upload them to any image hosting site, then in order to bring them here edit the thread and press the image icon.

Sad to see you go man.

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
Thanks to those who liked my mischief, you are the reason I kept going. You are in no fault at any point of this, it was my choice to make 10-11 different Tom Cratch variations, along with another 10-15 throwaway characters.
glad to know that there were more than just Cratch

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
he ignores me on the forum unless I point out the shit he does
Maybe he just doesn't like to interact with you, because of the way you talk of him.
Perhaps accusing him that most of the bans in this community are because he got upsetti, when we both know that is not true, isn't the greatest of ways of going about stuff.

So in essence, he reacts to you when you lie about him, not when you point out what he does.

Reactions: List

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
Maybe he just doesn't like to interact with you, because of the way you talk of him.
Perhaps accusing him that most of the bans in this community are because he got upsetti, when we both know that is not true, isn't the greatest of ways of going about stuff.

So in essence, he reacts to you when you lie about him, not when you point out what he does.

banning people he doesn't like isn't a lie
i.e banning me from the server for posting music he doesn't like on the forums 2 years ago

Angel

Nebulae
i.e banning me from the server for posting music he doesn't like on the forums 2 years ago
He permabanned you from the server JUST because you posted music he didn't like?
What music even?

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
I didn't even ban you from the server though

Angel

Nebulae
it all started in 2016
him and flippy used to shitsling at me

then they got abit nasty when I shitsling back
So you're holding some rancor from 3 years ago (regardless of it being warranted or not), continuously annoying people because of it, instead of just burying the hatchet and moving on to enjoy the community, which you seem to still want to be part of, to a certain extent?