Goodbye

World Prop

Quark
Nebulae
Been playing nebulous for two years now, great fun and all. Endless hours of Character Development that have ended up in laughter and in real tears.

Just got PK'ed for falling a few meters from a building, not into an acid pit or a train track or whatever, just the floor. "But it was character suicide." Not really, did I rp it? No I fell a few meters OOCly an wrote immediately after in LOOC: oh shit oops that was unintentional. I have made so many characters and have labored through character development that its just getting boring now.

So whatever I wont bother with a PK appeal I cba with that shit, I feel like its time to move onto something more worth while anyways. gn & gl

axido

whatttttttt
Nebulae
you should def appeal it but at the end of the day whoever says 'im leaving bye im done' returns after a while so

NaughtyDoodz

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
It's sad to see you go, and honestly, that char being pk'd like that, sounds like bullshit. I hope you find something better to play on.
I also might not start playing on nebulous, because of the exact same reason, being PK'd for shit that accidently happens, from pk hungry admins.
Hope you have a good RP, on a diffrent server.

harry

Atom
Nebulae
Been playing nebulous for two years now, great fun and all. Endless hours of Character Development that have ended up in laughter and in real tears.

Just got PK'ed for falling a few meters from a building, not into an acid pit or a train track or whatever, just the floor. "But it was character suicide." Not really, did I rp it? No I fell a few meters OOCly an wrote immediately after in LOOC: oh shit oops that was unintentional. I have made so many characters and have labored through character development that its just getting boring now.

So whatever I wont bother with a PK appeal I cba with that shit, I feel like its time to move onto something more worth while anyways. gn & gl
if this is the case, the appeal should take several minutes to be dealt with

Reactions: List

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
In all seriousness though @World Prop the reason you got PK'd is more than likely because there was a spate of people who'd "accidently" suicide to regain health - as Harry said it should be accepted in a few mins if thats the case.

Snook

Nebulae
The admin who banned your character thought you were doing it get your HP back - and it is easily appealable. Especially when in the logs, you immediately said afterwards it was an accident in looc. Appeal it x

Evoturd

String
Nebulae
8BSHBNB.gif

Had to drop this in.
Best of luck on that appeal! OOCly falling off things is always fun, did it to myself the other night. Thanks source-code ladders!