[GoT SPOILERS] Season 7 GoT is out

Bada$$

Electron
Nebulae
Not bait tbh

season 1 - 4 is mint, season 5 is boring but at least it makes sense, season 6 was the worst its started not making sense and the show has declined since they try to create memes within the show and its been made to target normies who find the shit jokes that are now in the show funny

just watch season 1 to 4

jarodine

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
season 1 - 4 is mint, season 5 is boring but at least it makes sense, season 6 was the worst its started not making sense and the show has declined since they try to create memes within the show and its been made to target normies who find the shit jokes that are now in the show funny

just watch season 1 to 4
ah ok thank you

gnilley

Neutrino
Nebulae
the addition of ed sheeran just seems really off - the entire bit with the soldiers actually seemed off - GRR is so twisted up on making everybody in the GOT universe out to be a giant cunt that anytime somebody is nice something is clearly going to happen, so i don't really know, just felt a little too hamfisted

ed sheeran is just sort've an unwarranted choice but it's nice seeing him back from the dead

Cabbage

Female
Nebulae
the addition of ed sheeran just seems really off - the entire bit with the soldiers actually seemed off - GRR is so twisted up on making everybody in the GOT universe out to be a giant cunt that anytime somebody is nice something is clearly going to happen, so i don't really know, just felt a little too hamfisted

ed sheeran is just sort've an unwarranted choice but it's nice seeing him back from the dead

hope he gets beheaded or some shit tbh. Would be a good laugh.

gnilley

Neutrino
Nebulae
oberyn was a top level spearbro, i just wish that

his brother wasn't killed and country, along with all possible storylines that could stem out of it, ruined by "le strong snand snake womyn"

Vice

Proton
Nebulae
it's the one where the bald guy with tons of tattoos breaks out of prison, you div.
giphy.gif

Reactions: List

Khaatamul Nasheed

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae

just watch season 1 to 4
nice bait, i almost bit my lip in anger

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
The only part of the show that I have a problem with is just how OP Danarys is. I really feel like shen needs to have 1-2 of her dragons killed and a good portion of her army wiped out.

She has to be taken down a peg, there's no tension with her when you think about if she went up against literally any faction around, she could wreck them. When she lays siege to either Casterly Rock or King's Landing in the next few episodes I'm hoping Jamie being the experienced military leader he is, can really bring a good portion of her army down so she's on par with the other factions.

Reactions: List