[GoT SPOILERS] Season 7 GoT is out

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I mean admittedly the problem is they set it up to be this massive hype thing that couldn't be broken and was an effort to keep The Walkers out and had magics the dead couldn't pass - so how do you then convincingly write something that could take it down when they have no way of directly passing it, short of knocking it down... which would otherwise take fucking years.

I'd honestly say the Wight Dragon was the best thing they had, and given GRRM very likely told them "This is whats going to happen" they kinda had no choice on that.

Also; Aegon's Conquest when
idk i mean they have a like 3 giants, 100.000 wights and a fucking dragon im fairly certain they can get through the tunnel without CGI-ing the fucking wall going down because a dragon chewed some mint chewing gum

Reactions: List

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
idk i mean they have a like 3 giants, 100.000 wights and a fucking dragon im fairly certain they can get through the tunnel without CGI-ing the fucking wall going down because a dragon chewed some mint chewing gum
I'm 99% sure the tunnel was made when the Wall was (kinda had to have been because the last people who tried to dig through the wall got sealed in and that tunnel never has that problem) which means them going through the tunnel probably wasn't an option.

I think blowing a chunk out of it and forcing it to collapse was a much better than anything else.

In fact Castle Black was also one of the few most defended forts which is also probably why they just decided to skip that and melt the very end.

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
im just waiting for the spinoffs
they better be good
should do like episodes about important events and shit like the tourney at harrenhal or the siege at pyke, some cool shit

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
they better be good
should do like episodes about important events and shit like the tourney at harrenhal or the siege at pyke, some cool shit
main-qimg-e2620387c156a81c7fb333bd1948e256-c

Inaudible™

Karl-Police Approved
Nebulae
they better be good
I want to see a spinoff of shit that happened before roberts rebellion or during it, would be pretty cool if they did something like this with the lord of the rings if you know what that is since there is already a book about events before it.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
If anyone's interested in the history of the world and shit, pick up this. It's basically an in-universe book, utterly massive with some gorgeous art, about everything from the time the First Men came to Westeros and all of the shit around the world.

There's also a black cover one from another publisher, same book.

World_of_ice_and_fire.JPG

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
ive been wondering what might have happened in the dragon pit if it had been a different ruler like tommen or joffery or if tywin had been alive

Rengar

Atom
Nebulae
ive been wondering what might have happened in the dragon pit if it had been a different ruler like tommen or joffery or if tywin had been alive
Tywin is quite smart, it would be interesting to watch.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Tywin, Tommen and Joffry (unless he got swayed by Ceresi which'd really only have happened if Tywin was sitll dead) probs would have put aside their shit and honored the agreement to go fight up North because they'd have all recognized how fucking serious this was, and none of them would have nuked the Sept or probably done anything Ceresi has done which made their situation worse.

I mean fuck, Joffry was the only one who actually took the reports that Dany had hatched three dragon eggs seriously when Tywin tried to brush it off. I doubt he'd have seen the Wight and still fucked everyone over, and he was probably the stupidest out of the three of them.

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
Tywin, Tommen and Joffry (unless he got swayed by Ceresi which'd really only have happened if Tywin was sitll dead) probs would have put aside their shit and honored the agreement to go fight up North because they'd have all recognized how fucking serious this was, and none of them would have nuked the Sept or probably done anything Ceresi has done which made their situation worse.

I mean fuck, Joffry was the only one who actually took the reports that Dany had hatched three dragon eggs seriously when Tywin tried to brush it off. I doubt he'd have seen the Wight and still fucked everyone over, and he was probably the stupidest out of the three of them.

I agree. Tywin reminds me of my grandfather, except my grandfather would never A) fuck a prostitute, B) fuck my prostitute, because he's really cool and smart and stuff.

I'd also have to say that Cersei is a great reason women should stay out of politics.

Am I mistaken, or can Jaime never be King because he revoked it up to be King's/Queen's guard?

I think it's hilarious how the last two surviving 'normal' looking (at least until Cersei got her hair cut, nasty ass), where one is pretty much the most loyal characters in the show to their family, is stuck with the most the evilest bitch in the show it's just like, — damn, dude you really go hard in the paint for some incest pussy and put up with a whole lot of shit for family.

When's Tarly going to rule his throne though......

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Am I mistaken, or can Jaime never be King because he revoked it up to be King's/Queen's guard?
Yeah.

Lore wise, the Mad King basically did it to spite Tywin because their relationship went to shit over the years (they used to be BFF's) and Jamie accepted the position at 16 when it was offered and realized very quickly it'd been done to spite his father out of an heir.

Nebulae
This entire season has been possibly the biggest let down of all of GoT, only passable episodes have been the last two and literally the only thing I lived for was Dondarrion and the Hound, mainly because Dondarrion has that one shot where he looks exactly like Costanza which gave me a minor chuckle, apart from it being the first casually used pyromancy we've seen on the show which is also dope.

sword-lightbringer.jpg.1125x0_q71.jpg

Costanza.png

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
This entire season has been possibly the biggest let down of all of GoT, only passable episodes have been the last two and literally the only thing I lived for was Dondarrion and the Hound, mainly because Dondarrion has that one shot where he looks exactly like Costanza which gave me a minor chuckle, apart from it being the first casually used pyromancy we've seen on the show which is also dope.

sword-lightbringer.jpg.1125x0_q71.jpg

Costanza.png
Idk seeing the lannisters get fucking torched and why you shouldn't fight the Dothraki on an open field was pretty dope too

D

Deleted member 1405

This episode was fucking SICK. jon who cares you fucked ur aunt

Brother Biscuit

is gay pwned
Nebulae
Game of Thrones went from political intrigue to poorly written fan-fiction as soon as the writers ran out of book material. The parallel I draw is if The West Wing went from a show about presidential shit to a show about how America and Saddam Hussein needed to team up to defeat the cyber-russians from destroying all organic life on earth.

Littlefinger was literally Deus Ex Machina'd into a corner so hard the only way the show could handle him was to kill him in a completely unnecessary twist. "I'm gonna kill Arya, LOL JK it's Littlefinger XD. No foreshadowing required because GoT is all about the TWISTS AND TURNS." Fucking kill me.

And then the goddamn ice dragon breaks the wall. The army of the dead was marching before they had a dragon, so how did they plan to get by the wall without it? Could have this entire Northern plot been safely ignored? Apparently so.

Fuck let's talk about how Varys and Tyrion literally getting everything wrong. Every. Single. Thing. Varys goes from spymaster extraordinaire to completely irrelevant and incompetent in a single season. How the fuck can you miss the ENTIRE LANNISTER ARMY marching across HALF THE CONTINENT? How does that go unnoticed? Did they execute every merchant and peasant they came across? I guess fucking so. Nevermind Euron's teleporting fleet getting from one side of the continent to the other.

Fuck this season.
Fuck every season since the shit writers started making original content.
Fuck the writers.

BUT AT LEAST WE GOT SEX ON A BOAT AND ICE DRAGONS AMIRITE?

Edit: Also fucking John's real name is Aegon?

That mean's his biological father Rhaegar had fucking 2 sons named Aegon. I'm not shitting you, look it up. "Oh hey here are my kids: Aegon, Rhaenys, and Aegon!"