GREEN VALLEY - Incident Response Force (GV - IRF)

Northgate

:D
HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
GREEN VALLEY - INCIDENT RESPONSE FORCE

G R E E N ⠀⠀⠀V A L L E Y ⠀⠀⠀E N G I N E E R I N G ⠀⠀⠀T E A M

I N T R O D U C T I O N

The GREEN VALLEY INCIDENT RESPONSE FORCE is a dedicated engineering task force responsible for the maintenance and repair operations within our Green Valley facility. Comprising experienced personnel, the GV-IRF consistently strives to rectify any structural damages and ensure continuous operation of supply lines.

As part of a permanent crew assigned to the Green Valley Research Station, GV-IRF is an essential part of resistance activities.

F U N C T I O N

GV-IRF has a few, simple functions to maintain the facility.
- Maintenance: The GV-IRF ensures the facility remains operational and habitable, with regular maintenance activities.
- Repair: Leveraging their expertise, the GV-IRF functions in a role similar to combat engineers, taking up relevant tasks as required.
- Quartermaster: Beyond active repair and maintenance duties, the GV-IRF manages the procurement and distribution of vital supplies for the resistance, encompassing facility management resources, food, water, and basic civilian equipment.

M E M B E R S H I P

The Green Valley Incident Response Force currently maintains three personnel in total. To join, approach a member of the GV - IRF and ask for an open position. If there is none, please stay tuned for further developments.

C O N C L U S I O N

With all key points addressed, the GV-IRF is set to commence operations immediately, focusing on maintaining the operational efficiency of our facility. We invite you to stay engaged for further updates and developments.

Reactions: List