Greetings !se

Yazeed Reyad

String
Nebulae
Hello everyone !
My name is Yazeed Reyad, I’m from a small country called Jordan from the Middle East.
I’ve been playing hl2 rp a lot but that was long time ago like 4 or 5 years ago, I also was an operator at a sever then got promoted to an administrator..
I’ve left due to lack of free time, I’m now 22 years old on my to my 5th and last year in dentistry..I’ve returned after all this time because I really missed such fun role play and the whole atmosphere in general and I must admit, this server and community is the best I’ve seen since my return when it’s comes to strict rules and fun creative passive roleplay at this time.
I really don’t know for how long I will be here since now I’m on my summer holiday which will be over soon.
But until then, I’m happy to be here and it is such a pleasure to be part of this community.
Thanks everyone ^^

Reactions: List

Deleted member 3713

My dick way too small to have y’all on it.
Nebulae
Hello everyone !
My name is Yazeed Reyad, I’m from a small country called Jordan from the Middle East.
I’ve been playing hl2 rp a lot but that was long time ago like 4 or 5 years ago, I also was an operator at a sever then got promoted to an administrator..
I’ve left due to lack of free time, I’m now 22 years old on my to my 5th and last year in dentistry..I’ve returned after all this time because I really missed such fun role play and the whole atmosphere in general and I must admit, this server and community is the best I’ve seen since my return when it’s comes to strict rules and fun creative passive roleplay at this time.
I really don’t know for how long I will be here since now I’m on my summer holiday which will be over soon.
But until then, I’m happy to be here and it is such a pleasure to be part of this community.
Thanks everyone ^^
Hala

Reactions: List