Greetings

noo8man3

String
Nebulae
I'm a Yank. College student, going for STEM. I've been playing on HL2RP servers for quite a while, going back to 2011 at least. Got about ~3000 hours in Garry's Mod over the past seven years. I've been all over, but I get the most enjoyment from HL2RP and other RPs working off of Clockwork (STALKER, especially.) Latency shouldn't be an issue for me in regards to the server(s). Average latency of 84ms is more than playable.

I've got experience in military-themed RPs. There was this one server I played on for a little bit before it disappeared from the face of the Earth, and I also played a military-themed HL2RP heavily about two years ago. I reached the rank of Lance Corporal there, led patrols, trained recruits, etc. It was definitely one of the most memorable and immersive RPs I've taken part in.

After hitting college though, my time was scarce. That, combined with community drama causing the server to go under for a time, convinced me to leave. I figured I would get back into the swing of things on a new server, especially one with a promising storyline that's refreshingly new (and relevant, considering modern politics.) Not to mention the fact that this semester is over in about a month, so it's a good time to get my feet wet.

I'll give a basic rundown of interests, favorite X, and information that may prove useful:

Favorite Games: Garry's Mod (~3000 hours for a reason), Dead Space, Civilization V, Fallout 4, Fallout NV, Skyrim, Oblivion
Favorite Artists: Angelmaker, Infant Annihilator, i built the sky, most NWAHM, Thy Art Is Murder, Parkway Drive, Craig D'Andrea
Political Leanings: Authoritarian Right (Political Compass)
Interests: Programming, Cybersecurity, Guitar, Audio Engineering

Reactions: List

noo8man3

String
Nebulae
"Premitives like you will never come close to understanding how to use Enclave Vertibirds, it seems as if the radiation has bleached you of any humanity left."
"Your obsession with the Old World's materialism has corrupted your minds, blinding you to the reality that surrounds you. This is the New World, and no amount of technology can save you from its grasp. Embrace this change, or die in denial. There can be no other way."
And I am from Alaska, le Anchorage.
I already hate the northeastern weather. Couldn't imagine living in a place colder, or where winters are any worse. How'd you fare with the annoying weather up there?

Last edited:

Timirald

Proton
Nebulae
"Your obsession with the Old World's materialism has corrupted your minds, blinding you to the reality that surrounds you. This is the New World, and no amount of technology can save you from its grasp. Embrace this change, or die in denial. There can be no other way."
"Indeed, there is. The Enclave is the only true government of the United states, atleast what's left of it.
Even the NCR isn't a true government, but a shadow of it.
But what is the legion? A group of fiends? A raider gang that plays dress? Advanced slavers that will burn down any village to scare others?
And what do you think your gladius can do to a soldier armed with an XO-2 mark combat power armor? Nothing."
I already hate the northeastern weather. Couldn't imagine living in a place colder, or where winters are any worse. How'd you fare with the annoying weather up there?
I am exactly the opposite, cannot stand hot weather, prefer mi old good and cold.

noo8man3

String
Nebulae
"Indeed, there is. The Enclave is the only true government of the United states, atleast what's left of it.
Even the NCR isn't a true government, but a shadow of it.
But what is the legion? A group of fiends? A raider gang that plays dress? Advanced slavers that will burn down any village to scare others?
And what do you think your gladius can do to a soldier armed with an XO-2 mark combat power armor? Nothing."
"Your 'true' government is a reason why we stand in a barren wasteland. The 'United States' exists no longer, it fell to ash, like all societies do. Only you brought it upon yourselves. The Constitution? The very foundation of your government? Covered in nuclear debris, buried under rubble, with nothing substantial left standing. Your government was, and always will be, hollow. Knock upon your armor. It is sturdy on the outside, but on the inside? Echoes. Echoes of a past that will never return."

"The Legion understands the fundamental laws of nature: kill or be killed, enslave or be enslaved, conquer or be conquered. The Legion is the apex predator in this new world, as we acknowledge these realities, and embrace them. What did your government do? It gave the weak as much power as the strong, it gave Judas as much power as the Savior of Man. It sought to defy these fundamental laws, and as a result, exists no longer. You may kill me, you may kill legions, and you may even kill Caesar himself. By the right of strength, you can claim our lives, but no amount of strength can change the principles that govern them. Your power armor, your weapons, your vehicles that can ignore the mountains and rule the skies? It is nothing, because your material cannot change the fabric of man, and long after we perish it will remain the same."

"So, this brings us back to the same maxim: Embrace this change, or die in denial. There can be no other way."

On another note, I should be able to hop in the server and see what's up over the weekend.

Timirald

Proton
Nebulae
"Your 'true' government is a reason why we stand in a barren wasteland. The 'United States' exists no longer, it fell to ash, like all societies do. Only you brought it upon yourselves. The Constitution? The very foundation of your government? Covered in nuclear debris, buried under rubble, with nothing substantial left standing. Your government was, and always will be, hollow. Knock upon your armor. It is sturdy on the outside, but on the inside? Echoes. Echoes of a past that will never return."

"The Legion understands the fundamental laws of nature: kill or be killed, enslave or be enslaved, conquer or be conquered. The Legion is the apex predator in this new world, as we acknowledge these realities, and embrace them. What did your government do? It gave the weak as much power as the strong, it gave Judas as much power as the Savior of Man. It sought to defy these fundamental laws, and as a result, exists no longer. You may kill me, you may kill legions, and you may even kill Caesar himself. By the right of strength, you can claim our lives, but no amount of strength can change the principles that govern them. Your power armor, your weapons, your vehicles that can ignore the mountains and rule the skies? It is nothing, because your material cannot change the fabric of man, and long after we perish it will remain the same."
"Your pathetic legion is one of the causes of the war, fiends with a Nuclear button set at ready, thinking about "The strongest may survive" after launching many nuclear warheads towards the United states.
Your legion is doomed, if Caesar happens to die, who will take control of your legion? Or will it break apart? A good verti-assault team can take care of his once and for all, you fiends have nothing better than a few spears and some repeaters, and even those were stolen from the NCR...
You do not acknowledge the mistakes of the past, correcting them. Do you think that the Roman Empire which Caesar tries to mimic was successful? If it would be, it would still STAND, but we, as the Enclave, as the true Government of the United states, do stand.
The brotherhood is doomed to fail, it tried to change in Washington, broke into two factions, both wishing to kill each other.
The NCR will lose to an army of men and women in power armors, a fleet of vertibirds and more..."

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae