Greetings.

Nebulae
None of you know me but I hope to meet some of you guys. It's been a long time for me.

Long story short I used to play HL2:RP during Gmod 10/11, the early days. Close to 6 or 7 years ago now.
I joined for the first time today and had a pretty wild time, met a bunch of Citizen's who weren't just afk and standing in the middle of the road.

Asked CWU for anything 'under the table' that I could drink and get fucked up with IC, guy brings me to the back room and locks me in there. Worried he is gonna bring CP's he comes back tells me to fuck off and vice versa, I leave. I then make a friend with a loyal citizen we talk about our pasts, what we think of current events, turns out he's a "conscript" this is new for me but I'm sure I'll learn they look dope af.

We get talkin' I start swearing it front of a City scanner, IC my character doesn't think it can hear me like a dumbass. I leave the apartment building and boom CP takes me to the wall, ties me up, we do some talking, beats the shit out of me leaving my in an ally.

Good times, come get drunk with an old Scottish/Canadian bastard. If I can ever find the liquor...

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

Stalker

the very best rp man on planet earth
Nebulae
Hello friend, welcome to the community! If you need any help feel free to message any staff members :>

Reactions: List