Greetings!

Nebulae
Hello! My name is Pancake Pal and I'm quite new to the server! I've played on a couple of HL2RPs but I haven't played too much of the more serious servers. Once I found this server, I was greeted with a brightly enlightened fellow and we both interacted our characters into a great conversation without people constantly interrupting! I like it here and I'm glad to be a player in the community. I hope we get to see each other again soon in-game and I hope that we'll be able to have some good ole' fashion RP fun in the server. Thank you for viewing and peace be with you!

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

PhYCoZ x20

Neutrino
Nebulae
Hello! My name is Pancake Pal and I'm quite new to the server! I've played on a couple of HL2RPs but I haven't played too much of the more serious servers. Once I found this server, I was greeted with a brightly enlightened fellow and we both interacted our characters into a great conversation without people constantly interrupting! I like it here and I'm glad to be a player in the community. I hope we get to see each other again soon in-game and I hope that we'll be able to have some good ole' fashion RP fun in the server. Thank you for viewing and peace be with you!

Welcome, Welcome to City 17

Reactions: List