• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Baker

Mr. Mineside
Nebulae

34c0711857b6b99ad15dddb7319efedb.png

D

Deleted member 7099

i like how this entire argument stemmed from blackquill trains and chronos arguing about it in the event ts3. as soon as bq said "we're taking it to the forums" we all knew it'd end like this.

Reactions: List

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
i like how this entire argument stemmed from blackquill trains and chronos arguing about it in the event ts3. as soon as bq said "we're taking it to the forums" we all knew it'd end like this.
BUT HE'S WRONG

BLACKQUILL SHOULD'VE KNOWN TO STAY IN HIS LANE

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
"We're taking it to the forums" is the internet version of "we're taking this outside"

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
i feel like henry has more feats, he's won more fights than greg, and with less assistance
he's also proven to be smarter as he comes up with intricate pranks and uses gadgets

all in all i say henry wins 8/10

Nov

Molecule
Nebulae
i feel like henry has more feats, he's won more fights than greg, and with less assistance
he's also proven to be smarter as he comes up with intricate pranks and uses gadgets

all in all i say henry wins 8/10
all these traits yet he is a social outcast and probably an undesireable when it comes to employment
he may be gangsta early on but he will repent for his actions later down the line

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
all these traits yet he is a social outcast and probably an undesireable when it comes to employment
he may be gangsta early on but he will repent for his actions later down the line

sounds like good traits for a hl2rp admin

Gravy

Hm.
Nebulae
Henry's the outcast? Have you seen Gregory? He's a loser, a chump, an imbecile. He's failed in every aspect in life with no change of character. He got his parents in trouble for an alleged kidnapping during their 'Long Haul'. You absolute dill pickle.

Baker

Mr. Mineside
Nebulae
Henry's the outcast? Have you seen Gregory? He's a loser, a chump, an imbecile. He's failed in every aspect in life with no change of character. He got his parents in trouble for an alleged kidnapping during their 'Long Haul'. You absolute dill pickle.
greg is the type of guy to end up murdered in a cheap motel room

Nov

Molecule
Nebulae
henry plunged his lunch box (which was full of carrots) once in the ice cream factory and caused a production failure.
this man's literal hairstyle is a fucking broom-head, who the fuck would employ someone like that
by defying the norms he has chosen the life of contributing to the mysterious rise in unemployment rates