GTA RP Playtest - Announcement & Questions

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
gta-rp-banner.png

We are thrilled to announce that we will be conducting a playtest for our upcoming GTA Roleplay server. This is an exciting opportunity for the community to come together and help shape the future of the server by providing valuable feedback and bug reports.

It is important to note that this playtest is still a work in progress and there may be bugs present during the playtest. We kindly ask for your understanding and patience as we work to improve the server. Your feedback will be crucial in identifying and addressing any issues that may arise during the playtest.

To participate in the playtest, we ask that all interested players sign up via our signup thread. We will be selecting a limited number of participants to ensure a smooth and enjoyable experience for all. We will also be providing additional information and instructions on how to participate in the playtest forum.

We understand that you may have a lot of questions about the playtest and we are here to answer them!

We are extremely excited to see what the community will bring to the table and can't wait for you to join us in the playtest. We would like to extend our sincere gratitude for your support and look forward to seeing you in-game.

Thank you, and we'll see you soon!

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
ayo no cap?
i might play whenever i get a new pc. i havent played gta 5 since like 2014, and i have never touched gta rp before

Reactions: List

Chromesthesia_

Hailing from the same town as Sophie Dee
Nebulae
yo can i join but not rp i just wanna be ebic trollien an break shit

NightLock

LightKey's Evil twin
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I cannot fucken WAIT for this, even if I'm not selected it's still hype to see it creeping closer to releasing.

What form will it take? Is it just like, something that'll be a couple of hours of everyone just hanging out? Will it take place over a couple of days of people exploring and stuff?

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
I cannot fucken WAIT for this, even if I'm not selected it's still hype to see it creeping closer to releasing.

What form will it take? Is it just like, something that'll be a couple of hours of everyone just hanging out? Will it take place over a couple of days of people exploring and stuff?
It will likely be a couple of hours on multiple days, maybe with a gap so we can fix things in the middle.

You can RP or just hang out so long as it’s cordial.

Our goal here is to not only have you guys test the features we’ve created but also stress test many of the custom components to our framework.

NightLock

LightKey's Evil twin
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
It will likely be a couple of hours on multiple days, maybe with a gap so we can fix things in the middle.

Our goal here is to not only have you guys test the features we’ve created but also stress test many of the custom components to our framework.

Then I shall be Rickity Shmit, a grizzled detective who's only thing he can never solve, is his own inner demons :c

Andrew

Atom
Nebulae

was already going to make car pile with or without permission, i assure you

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Hello Alex.

I want to make you aware that during this playtest I will be doing everything possible to exploit whatever I can so you can fix it. This is my declaration of trying to crash the server for the good of the community.

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
Hello Alex.

I want to make you aware that during this playtest I will be doing everything possible to exploit whatever I can so you can fix it. This is my declaration of trying to crash the server for the good of the community.
Please don't attempt to crash the server.

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
I wouldn't know how to that was a meme, but I am going to put your mechanics through your paces and see how I can exploit money. So you can fix it.
Economy balancing hasn't been done yet so some prices/paychecks may be too high or too low.

Northgate

:D
HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
How will jobs look like during the playtest?