gta rp

Khiel

Molecule
Nebulae
fL1gZZK.png

proof that gtaw admins are cunts and will dox u for a laugh x

(he said my mates actual city in public LOOC)

Khiel

Molecule
Nebulae
oh and before anyone says im flinging shit or w/e, i posted it here doing shit like that shouldnt be hidden away, ought to let fellas know what type of bullshit goes on

i'm unsure if the staff member's gonna actually get any punishment for it though

Reactions: List

liew

Don't Shoot I'm Too Short
Nebulae
oh and before anyone says im flinging shit or w/e, i posted it here doing shit like that shouldnt be hidden away, ought to let fellas know what type of bullshit goes on

i'm unsure if the staff member's gonna actually get any punishment for it though
admins are crazy

i said something out of context in gtaw general chat and nervous community banned me because he thought i was praising a murderous dictator

then proceeded to take my donation money and run

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
imagine not banning a dude for doxxing instead just giving him a 'honorable discharge' way of going about it

retired staff lol

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
"God, I can't believe they removed me from staff (and didn't even ban me) because I doxxed a player. Smh ://"

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Full scoop is the guy who owns it seemed to forget about the “data protection act” and then properly yeeted adero from staff

They did the right thing, in the end

Still tho, fucking hell

Khiel

Molecule
Nebulae
I heard original response was. It's not against our rules. Bruh it's literally against the law
nah, they actually did just end up removing him after looking into it

give nervous credit where it's due, he got a demotion done (which the person it happened to said it was enough) even though IMO he should've caught a permaban for it x

Theplahunter

Electron
Nebulae
The admins on GTAW aren't exactly the best bunch, I once got PK'd for ooc dislike (people disliking me? I know, shocker.) and I had evidence, but since the group was the biggest faction at the time they let it slide. They said even OOC reasons are enough if people have your PK perms. Later the two (Apache and Mike) got admin, were total dicks, then left. So alls well that ends well. Stupid you need to pay IRL money to get your stuff from a PK back too.

Also I think the monetization practices are shitty and price-gouging. 20 dollars per month for a fucking DOG? Business markers for a monthly fee? They say he's running at a total loss but with how he's tried to buy fiveRP and I think FiveM, I gotta wonder where the fucking money is coming from. I posted a road-tax thread, and it got 3 pages within an hour, complaining about how stupid it is, and then it got locked for no reason.