gude

florek

Electron
Nebulae
Hi.

Some people probably remember me better than I remember most of them. In case you don't know who I am, I'm florek.

Used to be a regular all the way back in LemonPunch, and I'm sure a few people remember the good times we had on there, boy was it fun. I took a long ass break from Half Life 2 RP, and while I don't plan on getting fully back into it, one of my friends actually managed to get me 'hyped' enough to come and check out nebulous.

Turns out, server ain't as bad as some people say it is, so I'll stick around occassionally and pass time inbetween real life. Maybe I'll apply for CP again at some time.

Enough ted talk, see ya around.

Reactions: List

dvn

Atom
Nebulae
Hi.

Some people probably remember me better than I remember most of them. In case you don't know who I am, I'm florek.

Used to be a regular all the way back in LemonPunch, and I'm sure a few people remember the good times we had on there, boy was it fun. I took a long ass break from Half Life 2 RP, and while I don't plan on getting fully back into it, one of my friends actually managed to get me 'hyped' enough to come and check out nebulous.

Turns out, server ain't as bad as some people say it is, so I'll stick around occassionally and pass time inbetween real life. Maybe I'll apply for CP again at some time.

Enough ted talk, see ya around.
welcome back!!!
much better here