american idiot
Nebulae
FiveseveN-6.jpg

FN_P90_Standard-3-4-1280x800.jpg

312.jpg

M1917banNT.jpg

i kinda like old timey guns and rly new guns
you know cause america is cool
if i had to go into some conflict or outbreak or apocalypse thing though with two guns of choice i'd probably choose like
a minigun and a pack of shoulder mounted rocket launchers LOL

Reactions: List

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
if i had to go into some conflict or outbreak or apocalypse thing though with two guns of choice i'd probably choose like
a minigun and a pack of shoulder mounted rocket launchers LOL

same bro i feel like if i joined the army i'd totally ask for like dual uzis and maybe scavenger pro

Dostoevsky

Electron
Nebulae
FN-America-Heroes-Gun-Ad-758x1024.jpeg

FN America advert for the civilian-ready (semi-auto) versions of their M4s, M429s, and more.

For the low, low price of 10,000 fucking dollars, you too can own the masterpiece that is the M249​

ButtonLip

I really was wilbur whateley the whole time
Nebulae
I don't care for them. They freak me out a bit honestly. For some context, I'm a literal farm kid who grew up in a household with like a billion guns and two avid hunters. When our house burned down and all the guns were destroyed, I was secretly kinda relieved (at least for that part), because we had way too many. However, I don't think it's entirely fair to deny people's right to own them completely.

I think assault rifles have gotta go. I'm pretty on the fence about handguns; I'd prefer them to be gone too, but some people seem to really like them, and at least they have some conventional utility, unlike assault rifles (at least, in my opinion). I'd like to see some kind of gun ownership maximum, like a five-gun max or something, but I can see how that would disrupt the economy. Most of all, I'd like to see some more restrictions on who can get guns in the first place. please don't shit on me and call me a pinko liberal