gunsgunsgunsguns

shia

the freakster
Nebulae
i think ill get either the SKS or the lee enfield, what should i pick? or should i get the 30-06 bolt action that was also there

also i think the SKS was one of those ones that you have to use (ACTUAL) clips on, not magazines

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
i think ill get either the SKS or the lee enfield, what should i pick? or should i get the 30-06 bolt action that was also there

also i think the SKS was one of those ones that you have to use (ACTUAL) clips on, not magazines
get the garand pussy boi drop the 2k

Oxy[Morons]

ส็ส็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็ส็
Nebulae

he’s not wrong
if you want a 30-06 bolt action get the Springfield 1903
historic guns are the best guns for hobby collecting

shia

the freakster
Nebulae
he’s not wrong
if you want a 30-06 bolt action get the Springfield 1903
historic guns are the best guns for hobby collecting
i dont know what the 30-06 is SPECIFICALLY but i can tell some shit that stuck out
it had a weird buldge thing near where you'd have a pistol grip and it had some engravings on said buldge thing, it looked flattened and rounded out on said buldge

anyway i think im gonna get the le enfield really, that thing was one of the nicest guns ive ever held in my very own hands

anyway onto the funny shit i saw there, they had some shitty 12 gauge that had a pistol grip on the pump, and the entire gun was all black, yet they had a chrome barrel that cut off half fucking way up and it had a collapsable stock
i dont know how ididnt fuckin laugh at that frankensteinmonster of a gun to be honest

also they had the 1897 winchester shotguns like i said for like, 189=300 (there were a few,varying quality), so i might even try and get that

the 30-06's stock and shit was wood, by the way

shia

the freakster
Nebulae
i dont know what the 30-06 is SPECIFICALLY but i can tell some shit that stuck out
it had a weird buldge thing near where you'd have a pistol grip and it had some engravings on said buldge thing, it looked flattened and rounded out on said buldge

anyway i think im gonna get the le enfield really, that thing was one of the nicest guns ive ever held in my very own hands

anyway onto the funny shit i saw there, they had some shitty 12 gauge that had a pistol grip on the pump, and the entire gun was all black, yet they had a chrome barrel that cut off half fucking way up and it had a collapsable stock
i dont know how ididnt fuckin laugh at that frankensteinmonster of a gun to be honest

also they had the 1897 winchester shotguns like i said for like, 189=300 (there were a few,varying quality), so i might even try and get that

the 30-06's stock and shit was wood, by the way
actually i did a small amount of looking shit up on google and the 30-06 looked like this

RHSbeforecleaning.jpg

the bolt wasnt stainless but thats what the grip looked like, sorta more shiny and shit

D

Deleted member 19

axJv45j.jpg

originally wanted an ak, but they're illegal in my state.

then wanted an sks, but there was something iffy about the detachable mags so i couldn't get that.

settled with this, don't regret it, have had a shitload of fun with it.

shia thinks folding stocks are for the birds but wtf does he know...

shia

the freakster
Nebulae
axJv45j.jpg

originally wanted an ak, but they're illegal in my state.

then wanted an sks, but there was something iffy about the detachable mags so i couldn't get that.

settled with this, don't regret it, have had a shitload of fun with it.

shia thinks folding stocks are for the birds but wtf does he know...
folding stocks are a sin and you CANT change my mind on that
the pawn shop also had a mac90 with a big ass drum mag but that wasnt for sale, let alone in my price range

Nebulae
I got to play around with a 45. glock when I went to my gun range last week, you can rent all sorta stuff there.
To be honest, I loved the 45. so much. It was a perfect gun for me.

But I posted in the thread because I got to fire something cool as well. I got to use a USC which I think is a made for US cops version of the UMP.
That thing is also chambered in 45. which is nice, but is one of the most sexy carbines I have ever fired. I was able to hit a bullseye on a 25 yard target with 7 of my 10 shots.
Though I am not an expert on SMG's or carbines, as I have only ever fired the USC and a Scorpion EVO. I think I am in love with the USC.

Tldr: 45. is the best. Makes my PP hard.

Reactions: List

shia

the freakster
Nebulae
I got to play around with a 45. glock when I went to my gun range last week, you can rent all sorta stuff there.
To be honest, I loved the 45. so much. It was a perfect gun for me.

But I posted in the thread because I got to fire something cool as well. I got to use a USC which I think is a made for US cops version of the UMP.
That thing is also chambered in 45. which is nice, but is one of the most sexy carbines I have ever fired. I was able to hit a bullseye on a 25 yard target with 7 of my 10 shots.
Though I am not an expert on SMG's or carbines, as I have only ever fired the USC and a Scorpion EVO. I think I am in love with the USC.

Tldr: 45. is the best. Makes my PP hard.
CHAD .45 acp vs VIRGIN 9x19

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
look at this shit

e: also, i'd probably israeli carry it, i heard the M57s fail drop tests, meaning they fuckin have a chance of firing if you drop it

carry it unchambered then so if you drop it you won't shoot yourself; then insert the mag when you want fire and rack the slide

simple

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
Me love old guns. Me own many old gun

ssAk8DBh.jpg

OV4Duq2h.jpg

fPo3dD4h.jpg

WLkZQOvh.jpg

NwXyN0qh.jpg

mpAg4Y9h.jpg

tMFuMj6h.jpg

bW58UZg.jpg

3Ypk9Nn.jpg

mtNSMNA.jpg

0q6N93P.jpg

Guns included:
1942 M1 Garand
1944 Tula Mosin Nagant M91/30
Colt 1903 Pocket Hammerless
Colt 1911
1896 Krag Jorgensen
1903A3 Springfield
1953 TTC Tokarev
1942 Luger PO8
Mosin Nagant M44
M3 Grease Gun
1941 SMLE No.1 MkIII*

Nebulae
Me love old guns. Me own many old gun

ssAk8DBh.jpg

OV4Duq2h.jpg

fPo3dD4h.jpg

WLkZQOvh.jpg

NwXyN0qh.jpg

mpAg4Y9h.jpg

tMFuMj6h.jpg

bW58UZg.jpg

3Ypk9Nn.jpg

mtNSMNA.jpg

0q6N93P.jpg

Guns included:
1942 M1 Garand
1944 Tula Mosin Nagant M91/30
Colt 1903 Pocket Hammerless
Colt 1911
1896 Krag Jorgensen
1903A3 Springfield
1953 TTC Tokarev
1942 Luger PO8
Mosin Nagant M44
M3 Grease Gun
1941 SMLE No.1 MkIII*
OwO this is the kinda stuff I want.

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
OwO this is the kinda stuff I want.
I also have a Chinese Type 56 SKS, 1938 Tula M91/30, a extremely rare Walther Sportmoddel. Used by the Nazis as a training rifle, 1861 Springfield, Pattern 1853 Enfield, a Bersa .380, and soon I’m going to purchase a FN Browning 1910.

shia

the freakster
Nebulae
hell yeah man my grandpa used one of those back in the USMC, said it was one of his favorite guns
that's a semi auto one, yeah? how much did it cost you?

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
hell yeah man my grandpa used one of those back in the USMC, said it was one of his favorite guns
that's a semi auto one, yeah? how much did it cost you?
Full auto. Since the Grease guns never had semi or full select fire. It cost me about 1.3k iirc. And the soldiers who carried the grease gun loved it for the controllability as well as the .45 cartridge. It’s also stamped #9. Which I like in particular. Although hardest part was getting the class 3 in order to actually own it.