Hai

Forest

Neutrino
Nebulae
Hi everyone, old HL2RP player here, been recently getting back into this gamemode and felt like this is the right community to join as I know some of the people are here and such, see you guys around on HL2RP and such, I've been in and out on the World War server as well.

Anyways, that's that, see you all around.

Reactions: List

Forest

Neutrino
Nebulae
I was just awake anyway, decided to come play around here again lmao.

Chicken Rickler

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
hey, sorry i saw your profile and i just thought you looked cute in your picture. i really wanted to tell you that)) It's really rare to see girls playing video games haha! I don't know why it's a guy thing honestly im like really against misogyny and like ill be the one in the kitchen making sandwiches. We should really play l4d2 sometime its a really cool zombie game with a lot of scary moments, but don't worry ill be there to protect you ;) sorry that wasnt flirtring i swear im just trying to be friendly i really like your profile picture sorry was that too far? Really sorry i'm really shy i don't go out much haha add me on skype we should talk you look really nice and fun xxx

Keno

la sauce
Nebulae
hey, sorry i saw your profile and i just thought you looked cute in your picture. i really wanted to tell you that)) It's really rare to see girls playing video games haha! I don't know why it's a guy thing honestly im like really against misogyny and like ill be the one in the kitchen making sandwiches. We should really play l4d2 sometime its a really cool zombie game with a lot of scary moments, but don't worry ill be there to protect you :wink: sorry that wasnt flirtring i swear im just trying to be friendly i really like your profile picture sorry was that too far? Really sorry i'm really shy i don't go out much haha add me on skype we should talk you look really nice and fun xxx
t serieux pointeur