Half Life 2: Entropy Zero

Clouds

Mr. Weedmans
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

Be the bad guy in this modification for Half-Life 2 : Episode 2 and step into the boots of a stranded Metrocop, left for dead in the abandoned City 10.

Experience a time before the fall of City 17 - 11 months before the deployment of Gordon Freeman. Bring the brutality and chaos of the Combine regime to the hidden rebel sanctuary of City 10. Endure the bitter cold as you fight your way through rebel shanties, infested tunnels and subway systems. Survive the Combine plague, and reclaim the Combine stronghold known as ‘Pillar 10’.

Features
- Tear a pathway through four chapters of violent chaos.
- Employ a deadly Combine arsenal including a Stunstick, Manhacks and a prototype AR2.
- Experience combat without a HEV suit. Think fast and shoot first... or succumb to bullets and claw.
- Lore rich environment - unravel the story behind the sanctuary of City 10.
- Face the music with a custom soundtrack from the likes of Morch Kovalski (AKA Yackson) and Spencer Baggett.
- Full closed-caption support.

Requirements
Half-Life 2 + Episode 1 & Episode 2.
Source SDK 2013 (Beta)

It's a pretty fun game if you're into being a CP. It's not a shitty mod which reuses models and shit. It's 7GB and has a lot of custom content added. It also adds a level of difficulty for not having an HEV suit. It's story is nice as well. It's also mostly lore accurate as well, there's no high command or anything.

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
imo the shooting range seems to be the perfect example of how the combine seems to think about humans

Reactions: List

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I did hard mode on my first playthrough and I wanted to die at the end of it

The end boss battle is damn near impossible on hard mode

Reactions: List