Half Life 2 Role play Feedback/Discussion

Koalafied

String
Nebulae
I come from a long line of role playing. I've been role playing since I was 12 back on the Xbox 360. We'd make our character backgrounds on forums similar to this one and then we'd role play using our mics while playing the game (usually Red Dead Redemption). When I got a bit older I transitioned into role plays on a social app, which is all text based. This was fun, but there wasn't really any immersion to be had staring at a phone screen. Then I got my PC in July.

I'd heard of serious RP, and one of the first games I bought was Garry's Mod. Of course, silly me didn't know what Clockwork was, and I joined a series of Dark RP's (I almost contracted cancer). My friend from the Xbox role play was nice enough to tell me about the Clockwork RP's, and when he got a new PC we joined the Nebulous WW3 RP.

I'd never experienced so much immersion in one place. The music that the admins put on, the maturity displayed by the role players, the game mode itself...it all blended together so well. After a few weeks of that I moved on to the Half Life 2 role play.

Out of all the servers I've been on, this by far is the best one. The CP's are realistic and role play their parts so well to the point where you're actually a little afraid to be around them. The people you meet and the friends your character makes are always interesting and have detailed and well written backgrounds. And the events...don't even get me started. When we recently got herded onto the train, I turned my background recording software on and went to town.

Everything just blends so well, and this RP is one I could only have dreamt of being in before. I'm so happy to be a part of this, and I look forward to seeing you guys in the servers, be it on the battlefield or under the oppression of the Combine.

-Koalafied

Reactions: List

Spungey

Roleplay Connoisseur
Nebulae
I come from a long line of role playing. I've been role playing since I was 12 back on the Xbox 360. We'd make our character backgrounds on forums similar to this one and then we'd role play using our mics while playing the game (usually Red Dead Redemption). When I got a bit older I transitioned into role plays on a social app, which is all text based. This was fun, but there wasn't really any immersion to be had staring at a phone screen. Then I got my PC in July.

I'd heard of serious RP, and one of the first games I bought was Garry's Mod. Of course, silly me didn't know what Clockwork was, and I joined a series of Dark RP's (I almost contracted cancer). My friend from the Xbox role play was nice enough to tell me about the Clockwork RP's, and when he got a new PC we joined the Nebulous WW3 RP.

I'd never experienced so much immersion in one place. The music that the admins put on, the maturity displayed by the role players, the game mode itself...it all blended together so well. After a few weeks of that I moved on to the Half Life 2 role play.

Out of all the servers I've been on, this by far is the best one. The CP's are realistic and role play their parts so well to the point where you're actually a little afraid to be around them. The people you meet and the friends your character makes are always interesting and have detailed and well written backgrounds. And the events...don't even get me started. When we recently got herded onto the train, I turned my background recording software on and went to town.

Everything just blends so well, and this RP is one I could only have dreamt of being in before. I'm so happy to be a part of this, and I look forward to seeing you guys in the servers, be it on the battlefield or under the oppression of the Combine.

-Koalafied
Nice guys get nebs.

Anthrax_PL

Atom
Nebulae
I love Serious RP, ever since I discovered what that was anyway
But the sad truth is that people always want to ruin our fun and they are called "mingers"
I dont know what we can do but lets just pray that they stay the fuck out of nebulous