Half-Life 2 RP Problem (Personal)

Cookie!

Golly!
Nebulae
Basically, I wear a blue jump suit, live in the refugee camp and wear a Kevlar vest over the top, however the model for the Kevlar Vest disappeared after a while, but i still have amour bar underneath my health bar, therefore i still have it, and it says kevlar in my desc, any help please?

Adrenaline

relaxed
Nebulae
its a bug
i think you can ask an admin to remove ur armor and give u a completely new kevlar vest but, if you're gonna do that JUST for the model
you might aswell have an admin change to the model with the vest unless its a bodygroup or something idk man

Reactions: List

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
its a bug
i think you can ask an admin to remove ur armor and give u a completely new kevlar vest but, if you're gonna do that JUST for the model
you might aswell have an admin change to the model with the vest unless its a bodygroup or something idk man

It's a separate model, I think it'd be best to make it act like the balaclava does as a wearable but for the chest.

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Premium Member
Nebulae
It's a separate model, I think it'd be best to make it act like the balaclava does as a wearable but for the chest.
the balaclava is a seperate model as well, pretty sure they use more or less the same code to attach to the player's model but correct me If I'm wrong @Zak considering you made the item.
I think the whole disappearing vest thing is just a problem with the item code.

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
the kevlar vest just works by applying the model and setting your armor to 50, it doesn't actually store any data other than saving armor

which is also why the vest model disappears after you charswap, it doesn't save anything related to it

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Premium Member
Nebulae
the kevlar vest just works by applying the model and setting your armor to 50, it doesn't actually store any data other than saving armor

which is also why the vest model disappears after you charswap, it doesn't save anything related to it
does the balaclava do the same or?
because I'm guessing it'd be a quick fix if it does.

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
does the balaclava do the same or?
sort of? it just applies when equipped and removes when unequipped, but doesn't really save data after that

basically all that'd need to be done is for something to save the fact that you're wearing a kevlar vest, and apply the model each time you flag on if you are, so theoretically simple but lol i cant code

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
fuck me someone's got a personal problem over a model
what has this rp world come to?