Half Life 2 Series

Deleted member 2982

A Depressed Little Boy
Nebulae
Have you ever watched a channel called "Accursed Farms" and their HL2 series called "Civil Protection:(subject)"? If you didn't then you are missing out. In the same time if you did, then i have a question. Do you happen to know how they managed to make this kind of animation? Like what program/app/software did they use? If you happen to know, please notify me about it and also here's a URL to the series if you want to watch it i guess.

Reactions: List

Vice

Proton
Nebulae
Have you ever watched a channel called "Accursed Farms" and their HL2 series called "Civil Protection:(subject)"? If you didn't then you are missing out. In the same time if you did, then i have a question. Do you happen to know how they managed to make this kind of animation? Like what program/app/software did they use? If you happen to know, please notify me about it and also here's a URL to the series if you want to watch it i guess.

I’m going to try and be a nice homie and mentally prepare you for a wave of late ratings..yeah most of us have seen it and the whole series numerous times. There’s limited hl2 youtube content like this so if its got views and pertains to HL assume we’ve seen it most likely, but tis a good video

Firebird

Just Fire
Nebulae
Who still waiting for HL3/Episode 3!!!??? :

Half-Life-3.jpg

Vice

Proton
Nebulae
With the amount of negativity members have had up to now, I question why I post regardless.
You posted about hl3 on a forum full of cynical half life fans who are one csgo crate update away from storming valve hq...the pain will never be healed

Deleted member 2982

A Depressed Little Boy
Nebulae
It’s not like if you gave Gabe a cheeseburger or 5 billion dollars he would make Half Life 2 Ep3. He doesn’t care anymore.

Last edited:

GothTrad

Spooky scary skeleton
Nebulae
About the software they are using, it might be SFM (Source Film Maker). Already saw lot of videos like this :

Figure out, I love both of those videos.
And christ, you're french, what a good surprise here.

Deleted member 2982

A Depressed Little Boy
Nebulae
Not really French, i’m born in Dubai but i’m not Arab either you know? But i do know French so, nice to meet you!