Half Life 3 Confirmed... Sort of

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae

Considering they're working with a former Valve writer, this might be the conclusion we've all been asking for.

This has been in the works for months, already mentioned it multiple times around. They're actually doing it and working on it, and their results are pretty nice. Hopefully we'll have something playable by next year or so.

Reactions: List

MaelRadecs

Best Damn ODST
Nebulae
This has been in the works for months, already mentioned it multiple times around. They're actually doing it and working on it, and their results are pretty nice. Hopefully we'll have something playable by next year or so.
Ah, didn't know. Sorry man. I'm usually late to this stuff but it's looking really great so far so I'm pretty excited for whatever they have to offer.

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
Ah, didn't know. Sorry man. I'm usually late to this stuff but it's looking really great so far so I'm pretty excited for whatever they have to offer.

Same, saw it from the very start and was super happy something was being done following the actual Laidlaw script and not some "Missing Information" bullshit with a few areas cut from HL2 Beta and uploaded with all sorts of bugs.

Not sure if you noticed but it's Unreal Engine 4

DoubleD

String
B A N N E D
Nebulae
inb4 Valve C&D it
doubt it, they allowed HDTF to happen and that used multiple half-life characters

thought I don't know what happens if they make a half-life related game in another engine

Dr.Towers

Nucleus
Nebulae
doubt it, they allowed HDTF to happen and that used multiple half-life characters

thought I don't know what happens if they make a half-life related game in another engine

True, but that was more like a spin-off and it was on source, this would be a semi-canonical part of the serie and I suppose they are going to sell it too

Last edited:

GothTrad

Spooky scary skeleton
Nebulae
This is a fan-made game.. ain't the real Half-Life 3, unfortunately won't worth it even with a Valve writter in it.
I mean I bet it will be a great game, though you can't really call this a Half-Life 3.