Serious HALF LIFE WEST RolePLAY

Spanky

Neutrino
Nebulae
Dear Egg,

Appreciate it partner. It's pretty alpha right now but with enough elbow grease and donations we'll get this puppy runny on all twelve horses. I hope to garner some interest with a new video to showcase a new feature to the luanode.

Yours, Spanky.

DoubleD

String
B A N N E D
Nebulae
What are the rules on bullsquid and antlion wrestling

Spanky

Neutrino
Nebulae
Dear DoubleD,

Anything goes when it comes to the eternal struggle between beast and man but if you risk wrustling anotherman's beast you may find yourself blowing in the breeze my friend. There are many ways to earn a living, I'd advise new blood to stick to honest and less dangerous professions such as crabranching and bullsquid milking (Kleiner's always looking for a helping hand). I will try to cover some of the ways you can earn some money in the next edition.

Truly, Spanky.

Reactions: List

DoubleD

String
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Dear DoubleD,

Anything goes when it comes to the eternal struggle between beast and man but if you risk wrustling anotherman's beast you may find yourself blowing in the breeze my friend. There are many ways to earn a living, I'd advise new blood to stick to honest and less dangerous professions such as crabranching and bullsquid milking (Kleiner's always looking for a helping hand). I will try to cover some of the ways you can earn some money in the next edition.

Truly, Spanky.
Thanks Spanky,

-Greg from Corporate

M

Man wearing a helmet

Very nice work going on here, Bj, you set a high bar with this one.

Yours,

All Adm*ns are Bastards

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
420b57f9480a.jpg

All Adm*ns are Bastards

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
BullsquidRiding #01

Our Resident Head Developer Spanky has been hard at work developing the Mount System necessary to traverse the large world of Hλlf-Life WESTRP. As you may have saw in the first dev blog a bicycle model was being used as a placeholder but the rideable bullquid is now fully functioning with only a few small visual kinks that need to ironed out.​

Baker

Mr. Mineside
Nebulae
BullsquidRiding #01

Our Resident Head Developer Spanky has been hard at work developing the Mount System necessary to traverse the large world of Hλlf-Life WESTRP. As you may have saw in the first dev blog a bicycle model was being used as a placeholder but the rideable bullquid is now fully functioning with only a few small visual kinks that need to ironed out.​

will there be mexican stand-offs?

Spanky

Neutrino
Nebulae
Dear egg,

Unruly animal husbandry is frowned upon in most communities which is why I've chosen Nebulous to be the testing grounds for my experimentation. In a perfect "HLW", players have the freedom to make their own decisions without worry of 4th party interference, the server should police itself. Having server administration is inevitable I'm afraid.. so instead of choosing admins I will be choosing G-MEN to fan the flames and make the experience more interesting where they see fit. Ideally you wont even know they were there at all. As far as trolling goes I have a philosophy: If you're trolling to the point where no one is laughing anymore - it's time to stop. I don't want to take players out of the fun they're having.

You'res, Spanky.

Dr.Towers

Nucleus
Nebulae

Steam Name:
Dr.Towers
Character name: Sandro "The Minge" McFace O' Mapson
Bounty: 60,000,000,000 double dollars
Fighting style: Spaghetti Western
Reference:
Terence-Hill-europress.jpg
Backstory: After stealing 50 billion dollars from an heavily fortified combine bank using only a gramophone and his wits, Sandro decided to leave him home until the situation was calmed down. Chased by the combine feds he traveled all the way from Europe to the new old frontier, the USA's wild west, to pursue a new life with his useless pre-war money. Will Sandro survive in the unfriendly frontier? Will he die of dysentery five seconds in? Will he be able to collect Eli's corpse parts in order to defeat President Breen? Only time can tell.

Nov

Molecule
Nebulae

EXvdAuj.jpg

T'is my profile chap.

This man's name... is long forgotten.
(Karl von Rabenfeld)

For he betrayed and poisoned the Mayor of a distant city, now being hunted down by the combine for his treacherous act.
Riding to the nearest village, fully cloaked to hide his deeds, and what he truly represents.
Although he only travelled to just find the best beer in the west.

He seems to have his hood on all the time, no matter what, no man convinced him so far to set his hood down.

Nevada, Carson City, to a time that seems forgotten, but deeply remembered.
It was a good ol' council meeting with the spokespersons of Nevada, and the wealthiest around...
"A little bit of snake poison to carry around, only a vial full."
"Today he will die, the damned Jailor of my beloved."
Little did I know that the glasses got swaped by a space after one joined us.
Accidently killed the mayor, but eh, he was a heckin' scumbag.
And even I forgot that the medic could trace the poison back to my vial.
I had to run, as fast I could just to get rid of the Sheriffs and outlaws.
Maybe a Bullsquid will do, but these things are not to easily to be buckled upon.
And of course it bit me, and I screamed in pain.
In the end I just gave it another vial of Snake poison to tame it, instead it chugged it down and spit wildly, but stopped biting me.
Time to get away from this place.

This man's previous allignment was with the combine and the mayor associated with it, however he is now a Wanderer with no goal, nor reason to kill anyone apart from those who pose a threat to him.

This man's special abillity is:
-Poison harvest and brewing-
Allows him to brew vial doses of poison and use it effeciently.

This man's heavy disadvantage is:
-Combat-
He does barely have any strength, nor is he talented in fist fighting, but seems ordinary with knives.

This man's bounty:
-40.000$-
For the assasination on the Mayor of Nevada.

This man's Age:
-44-

Last edited: