halo 3

Liraxus

The real Biotic, the best Biotic
Nebulae
man wish i still had halo 3, great game.

Riddler

Proton
Nebulae
I would but i'm on xbox soo.....

General grade 2 4 halo 3 ;)

Oxy[Morons]

ส็ส็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็ส็
Nebulae
had the most fun on reach tbh because of friends
halo 3 wasnt that fun for me mostly because i played it alone

but halo reach?? oh boy
@Coma never forget the og circlejerk

@silver never forget when you used to kick me from custom game lobbies because i didnt talk

reach was the funnest shit, if i wasnt so lazy id rebuy it on xbox one but it wouldnt be the same
we used to have custom games running full lobbies 24/7 on cops and robbers or that one flood map with the covenant cruiser just outside the forge world cruiser and everyone would rush to get the one dmr infront of everyone at spawn
or that one mongoose gladiators map i made in blood gulch where you spawned in teams of two in an unescapable arena, started out in a hangar you couldnt re-enter upon leaving with a mongoose and an energy sword, as well as two frag grenades
if you hopped off your mongoose you got tp'd outside the map and killed, no respawns

the objective was to be the last team standing and was a sort of optional obstacle couse if you wanted to give a pursuer a hard time, or if you wanted to go all out in a open field
half the time the driver would get killed by someone's energy sword and you'd have the guy sitting on the back helplessly throwing his last grenades at nearby people (which somehow still worked a lot of the time, flipping them over and forcing them off the mongoose and thus killed) and swinging their sword at people who circled you

fucking nostalgia

Riddler

Proton
Nebulae
had the most fun on reach tbh because of friends
halo 3 wasnt that fun for me mostly because i played it alone

but halo reach?? oh boy
@Coma never forget the og circlejerk

@silver never forget when you used to kick me from custom game lobbies because i didnt talk

reach was the funnest shit, if i wasnt so lazy id rebuy it on xbox one but it wouldnt be the same
we used to have custom games running full lobbies 24/7 on cops and robbers or that one flood map with the covenant cruiser just outside the forge world cruiser and everyone would rush to get the one dmr infront of everyone at spawn
or that one mongoose gladiators map i made in blood gulch where you spawned in teams of two in an unescapable arena, started out in a hangar you couldnt re-enter upon leaving with a mongoose and an energy sword, as well as two frag grenades
if you hopped off your mongoose you got tp'd outside the map and killed, no respawns

the objective was to be the last team standing and was a sort of optional obstacle couse if you wanted to give a pursuer a hard time, or if you wanted to go all out in a open field
half the time the driver would get killed by someone's energy sword and you'd have the guy sitting on the back helplessly throwing his last grenades at nearby people (which somehow still worked a lot of the time, flipping them over and forcing them off the mongoose and thus killed) and swinging their sword at people who circled you

fucking nostalgia
Only time invasion was used really

Oxy[Morons]

ส็ส็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็ส็
Nebulae
Only time invasion was used really
invasion was more fun in the beta for me for some reason
i was obsessed with it but then the final game came out and idk i lost a lot of interest for it

Riddler

Proton
Nebulae
invasion was more fun in the beta for me for some reason
i was obsessed with it but then the final game came out and idk i lost a lot of interest for it
We played arena mainly, snipers and Slayer. I felt this reach was my best for sniping as I mained sniper along with le BR

Liraxus

The real Biotic, the best Biotic
Nebulae
In reach if you could dual wield energy swords then it might have been as good as 2 but for me, Reach is 2nd best.

TheInnkeeper

Fear the Old Blood
Premium Member
Nebulae
when i was a smaller child i made a custom games mode for h3

basically it was team slayer but called fucking 'death slater' and you were invincible

ah yes

Strawberry Fellow

Potato Prick
Nebulae
My main Halo games were 2, Reach and 3, Reach was the first one I actually started doing alot of shit on multiplayer and I just loved the story and how dark it was. But, nothing can beat Halo 3's Teaser trailer and Halo 2's scarab boarding:

edit: Also, Reach ending was fucking amazing, and dont forget ODST Soundtrack, I love them all:

Reactions: List

jooni

VAPORWAVE
Nebulae

best soundtrack from reach's soundtrack

MaelRadecs

Best Damn ODST
Nebulae
Halo 2 was the best, great soundtrack and a total jump into the whole Halo universe when it came out. Had the best campaign in my opinion, loved the switch off between the Arbiter and the Chief.