halo 3

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
i remember a time

a time where you'd turn on your xbox, and a minute later a 'friend' who you met last week on xbox live invites you to a game

it's halo 3

you see the familiar blue-atmospheric screen

you join the lobby

16 people are here

lobby is full

10 minutes later, the lobby starts

you find yourself playing a game where it's one slow tanky man with a gravity hammer vs 15 other people

he has to make his way to the top and/or kill all the other people

if only i could go back

Reactions: List

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
Does this version of halo three have forge? I know reach's was very fun to dick around on.

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
it has semi-functional forge ye
Man all I can imagine is the shity flinging of tanks and stuff around the map during a large play.
Is there a point limit of how many things you can spawn? I remember that always limited my friends and I on console from building map wide defenses.

rjwils

roleplay dude
Nebulae
fuuuuuuck halo 3 was fun as shit dude
the custom games were so insane to say that there was hardly any tools in forge
the maps and the communities that I played with I'll never forget, reach was undeniably better but wasn't the same in a lot of ways imo

Lykaia

this- is my curse
Nebulae
halo is probably one of my favorite video games ever. though i havent seriously played it since halo 4, which was okay.
halo ce is the truuu OG that started it all.
halo 2 is my favorite campaign. it was lit :ok: never had original XBL so never experienced that
halo 3's forge was always fun, and ODST was good shit.
halo wars was interesting. sunk a good lot of time into that game because i hadn't really experienced what a real RTS was.

and yes @Oxy[Morons], @Coma and I almost exclusively played halo reach for like 2 and half years on the xbox 360 because of the little community we'd created due to the amount of custom games and matchmaking we did.

fuck destiny though
never played halo 5

Coma

Neutrino
Nebulae
halo is probably one of my favorite video games ever. though i havent seriously played it since halo 4, which was okay.
halo ce is the truuu OG that started it all.
halo 2 is my favorite campaign. it was lit :ok: never had original XBL so never experienced that
halo 3's forge was always fun, and ODST was good shit.
halo wars was interesting. sunk a good lot of time into that game because i hadn't really experienced what a real RTS was.

and yes @Oxy[Morons], @Coma and I almost exclusively played halo reach for like 2 and half years on the xbox 360 because of the little community we'd created due to the amount of custom games and matchmaking we did.

fuck destiny though
never played halo 5
HALO REACH MY :heyzeus: YES BOYYYY
HITTING UP INFECTION, SWAT, INVASION

or when we like played custom games every day for weeks and weeks, gawwwwhhhh
nostalgia

Lykaia

this- is my curse
Nebulae
HALO REACH MY :heyzeus: YES BOYYYY
HITTING UP INFECTION, SWAT, INVASION

or when we like played custom games every day for weeks and weeks, gawwwwhhhh
nostalgia
accidentally saying :heyzeus: when velocity was around
lmfao

Oxy[Morons]

ส็ส็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็ส็
Nebulae

Lykaia

this- is my curse
Nebulae
i just hope that the current halo game's stories are just master chief having cryo nightmares

because the new story isn't......... that............. cool.............................................................................................

WolfSyndrome

Proton
Nebulae
I'd be down.

Fucking loved Halo 3's online. Many hours spent getting the Hyabusa only for it to glitch out on me after a while.
The Hyabusa was... getting five kills in a row with the Energy sword, wasn't it? I remember that shit.

Merged:

Goosebumps all over. Halo 3 is what got me into gaming. I think I burned through two whole discs back on Console, that's how much I played that game. Rocket Race FTW.