Nebulae
do people still use consoles
e3ebb0f3a4bbd1c4b9c00d83f034a7a0.png

Reactions: List

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I like Microsoft, cause I Can still play their games on PC, and game pass is great, people who still think there's a console war don't realize Microsoft earns a shit ton of money on PC regardless meaning they don't really have a competitor in that front, the fact that you can choose to buy an Xbox if you don't have enough money for a PC or get a PC and play the same games is very much pro-consumer. Sony could get a lot more money if they did the same, but they won't, not that they aren't earning money of course they are going for a different approach to how they are handling it. But if they ever switched to PC you bet that would be a huge PR boost and boost in income.

Alternatively, they can waste their opportunity, and 5 years down the line of the next generation we just get emulators or people just CFW their consoles.

Shwani

Electron
Nebulae

I thought the music in this video was somehow part of Infinity's soundtrack and I went like "Woah holy shit thats amazing they really outdid themself" only to find out it was actually from Anthem.

The pain
The dissapointment

Chezburger

american idiot
Nebulae
hey guys i bet you really wanna play some halo because infinite is coming out soon right?

..right?

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
graphics are cool, cant rlly say halo is one of those games that's meant to be graphically astounding so im not bothered. was a few glitchy effects in the 8 min demo i saw but hopefully they'll iron those out.

sprint is cringe nae nae

whatever that pistol is better not be the only pistol, magnum better still exist - same for that shotgun

everything else is great honestly

Chezburger

american idiot
Nebulae
graphics are cool, cant rlly say halo is one of those games that's meant to be graphically astounding so im not bothered. was a few glitchy effects in the 8 min demo i saw but hopefully they'll iron those out.

sprint is cringe nae nae

whatever that pistol is better not be the only pistol, magnum better still exist - same for that shotgun

everything else is great honestly
Spartan Locke is my favorite! I hope I can play him!
Hooray 343!

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
halo 5 looked like shit in the beta before it finally came out

343 has a habit of doing all of their graphics in the last few months of development

Shwani

Electron
Nebulae
I am optimistic about the delay. Hopefully they'll improve it and it's something I wished for