Vaporwaves Skeletons
Nebulae
i just want some infection on forge maps made to be like nazi zombies
Take me back to this beauty.
67ea62639a.png

Danny

Visual Powerhouse
Nebulae
ODST remaster didn't have firefight on console tho, just the campaign iirc aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Hopefully it will so you can get that ViDoc achievement to play on heroic for several sets or whatever it was

shit was crazy

Reactions: List

SGT Angel

Nucleus
Nebulae
This is for Halo Infinite

To get PC players on board or smth

To be fair we know very little about halo infinite other than originally it was going to be the first halo on pc and 343 was trying to go back to the halo roots at the fans request.

I'd really like to be on board with infinite I've cared very little for any of the campaigns past reach. So it would be nice to have a fresh and root calling halo to be produced and on pc too.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Still can't believe DigitalPh33r got so sick of people pestering him about the final episode of Deus Ex Machina that he turned the final episode into a meme sex scene tbh

Aleks

Vaporwaves Skeletons
Nebulae
Was going to reminisce by looking at some Machinimas but they deleted their entire backlog. Rest in peace.

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
Still can't believe DigitalPh33r got so sick of people pestering him about the final episode of Deus Ex Machina that he turned the final episode into a meme sex scene tbh
man we will never know what happened after patrick released the airbourne ebola fuckkkk man that ending prepared me for disappointment of the real world

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
FINISH THE FIGHT