News Halo: Master Chief Collection megathread

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
That moment when you get banned from the game for two days because you left a Grifball match where your entire team were AFKers.

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
That moment when you get banned from the game for two days because you left a Grifball match where your entire team were AFKers.

matches are 3 minutes long dude

TinPan

Needs to blow his nose
Nebulae
Grind Firefight if your looking for a slow but easy XP grind.

Grind Grifball if your looking to grind quicker but wanna deal with a bit of a challenge and potentially longer play times.

Grind SWAT if your looking to grind the fastest but are skilled enough to at least rack up 10 kills in order to max out the performance XP bonus.

TheInnkeeper

Fear the Old Blood
Premium Member
Nebulae
alright im upgrading to windows 7 SP2

wish me luck, lets see if this fixes it
my logic is that win7 sp2 contains all the windows updates that the install says arent compatible with my pc, even though they are

failing this
fuck it, guess im re-installing windows if this doesnt work lol
[doublepost=1575998432][/doublepost]if this bricks my pc

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
some aim assist would make sense, but if you've ever played SWAT against someone with a controller you can see the problem pretty easily

halo has always had magnetism and lock on why is it an issue now tho

SpaceInvader

Dutch Ally.
Nebulae
this is completely fine imo

no one complained in the original reach
having a PC makes aiming easier, using a controller is inherently harder and the auto aim balances it out
Imagine this you're john halo and have played halo games since your childhood. You only play with a controller for the entire time you play halo. You get this new halo masterchief edition.

You would legit be john wick rather then john halo.

Aim assistance isn't bad however not even hitting enemies and when you're getting it will move the crosshair to the enemy player is a huge advantage. It doesn't matter if we have the better aiming system. If this for instance would want an MLG scene or anything of the sort it will probally have about 90% of the pro's play on a controller.

Chezburger

american idiot
Nebulae
what i look like after asking all of my friends list to play halo with me for the nine hundredth time
cb3817ef968c9f9a041860d5766910cb.png

Nebulae
why is the ffffuckin g magnum crosshair so big even when its highlighted red and it's on an enemy you still miss what hteFUCK