Halo

Chiptune

Quark
Nebulae
"We not play the game haha we have no idea what it about haha but here is cool Mandalorian-like show, it basically like star wars anyway yes? pew pew pew?"

Reactions: List

Zeenz

Atom
Premium Member
Nebulae
I heard mixed things.... like.... the fucking chevy.... is it worht to pay to watch?

GreyRuns

Neutrino
Nebulae
I've been with Halo for two decades. I'm a huge nerd by every definition- especially when it comes to the Sangheili. I hate 343i with every inch of my soul for how they treated the elites, their horrible writing with H5's campaign, and their overall lack of care for the Halo community as a whole (they cater solely to the eSports kiddos, where bungie catered to both both eSports and the community- especially Machinima Directors).

That being said, most of the critiques come from Lore Nazis. These are the same people who hate on people for taking a different spin on things creatively- such as an ODST befriending a Sangheili. These are the same people who would claim Turians could never be gay. They are just unhappy people in general who want to spread their misery onto others.

Being a Halo veteran, I like the series. I like the different take on the master chief, and I love that there is a human traitor. I do hope we get to see a Sangheili heretic collaborating with a human later down the series.