Resolved Hans Godder PK Appeal 2

Discussion in 'Accepted/Denied Appeals' started by Silanus, Mar 25, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Silanus

Silanus Happy Person
    Premium Member

Nebulae:
    You asked to buy shit from me. You're a fucking petrol station not a Scrap Peddler.
    You're acting as if I've just put you out of business over this. You're the only one with any Petrol Stands accessible to the public, you're fine economically. If you're getting worked up and pissy over someone making a bit of money in a high-traffic area that you just so happen to be in, then you need to re-evaluate your views on roleplay because you're literally just killing your business and the peoples' view in you.
    Merged:
    I didn't expect to have a hit put on me from someone I knew and already did business with in the past.

I expected some level of mutual understanding, he knows I get fuck all business.
    I didn't even intend to compete with it.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. swexs

swexs
    WW3 RP Senior Administrator

Nebulae:
    I feel like the situation could've been handled much better, a beating perhaps? Stripping him of the cash he had earned by selling next to your shop? Or if you wanted to deal with things peacefully you could've asked for a cut since I myself can confirm he was selling next to your shop, there's plenty of other options that could've been used without resorting to the trigger that I can't think of right now.
    The kill was too much over the top, in my personal opinion, jumping straight to the conclusion is never a good thing, especially since this is basically a roleplay server, I'm not judging anyone right now, I just feel like the situation could've been handled differently.
    This was completely expected anyway, and I don't blame either side of the situation, the server hasn't even been up for a month, so more clarifications need to be made, it'd be wise to consult an SA before jumping to conclusions like these, just to be sure.

As I said, it would've been completely fine if you just stripped him of the earned marks or whatever else you had in mind, I even gave some other ideas above.

I'll let the parties involved post more information before I come up with a verdict

namaste

• Agree Agree x 6
  3. Silanus

Silanus Happy Person
    Premium Member

Nebulae:
    My character runs a Mechanic Shop in the city. He also makes no money from it, because literally no one ever comes there with a car. Not a single soul has ever bought any of our proper services. And besides, that wasn't what I intended to sell anyways. If I wanted to do that, I would've brought my welding kit.

All I was doing, was selling off scrap. A lot of which, Fives literally bought from me. Then a guy bought out the rest of our table's stock, which is when we moved.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. GMK

GMK Electron
    WW3 RP Operator

Nebulae:
    You know what, I agree with this. We should’ve allowed more RP to flow and be stimulated from the entire situation. In retrospect, I was more or less upset that this guy just starts soliciting on my property lol. I stand by a pk personally, but for RP it should’ve been done differently. Just don’t sell the same services and products(which you have bought in the past, but I won’t press it because the log search is the worst if you can’t pull up conversations outside commands) on the property of a business owner. A smart move would be to put up a stall elsewhere, like Club D.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Silanus

Silanus Happy Person
    Premium Member

Nebulae:
    I'm sorry, but I highly doubt it'd be at all reasonable to sell bullets and rocks both in the city, and in a club.
    If we were selling loads of food and drink, as well as fuel, then I'd understand.
    But you were the one who bought the metal off of us. We didn't even want that plastic, but some dude decided to buy the entirety of our stock.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. swexs

swexs
    WW3 RP Senior Administrator

Nebulae:
    Yeah, understandable man
    consider the kill voided, then. You can resume from where you were or whatever you guys agree on how to play it out for the sake of the scenario, I'll leave this freedom up to you guys on how you intend to play it out as long as everyone's cool with it

P.S. For any doubts just drop me or to any other SA a message either on forums or in-game, for the rest have fun gamers

• Agree Agree x 5
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice