Happy Accident Soviet Application

Discussion in 'Accepted/Denied Applications' started by Happy Accident, Apr 9, 2020.

1. Happy Accident

Nebulae:
    - OOC Section -

Name: Happy Accident

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:104937386

Timezone: GMT +1 or CET

How is your activity? / How would you rate your interest in Stasiland?: It depends on how much I have to do in school but I'm planning to be quite active if I could become a member of the 803 motorized infantry.

Any previous infractions at the community? If so, can you explain?: I did steal a truck without authorization, giving me an 8 hour ban.

Previous WW3RP / RP experience: I do have quite a bit experience on another WW2 RP server where I managed to climb quite high within the ranks of the German armed forces.

How familiar are you with the Soviet Union (ideology, history etc.)?: As I'm quite interested in history I do know a bit about the Soviet Union. I’m not an expert, but I can manage without any hiccups.

Are you aware of the new concept? What are some of the differences between this iteration of WW3RP and the old one?: I did not play on the previous server so that would be beyond my knowledge. I’ve asked a friend and they’ve said that this server is more focused on RP than fighting.

What do you think this faction will be doing on the server?: As the Soviets are a garrison I think they will mainly be guarding the “base” and patrolling the map for NATO and terrorists.

[​IMG]

- IC Section -

[​IMG]

Basic Information:

Name: Valerij Romanov

Organization: Soviet Armed Forces

Specialization: Crewman

Place of Birth: Leningrad,RSFSR, USSR

Date of Birth: 5th June 1965

Bio:

Height: 1.80m, 6ft

Weight: 81kg, 178lbs

Ethnicity: Russian Caucasian

Eyes: Blue

Hair: Blonde

Service Details:

Enlisted - 1984

Deployed to Afghanistan - 1985

Returned to Leningrad - 1986

Redeployed to Afghanistan - 1986

Returned to Leningrad - 1987

Transferred to Kaliningrad - 1987

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. maxi

maxi Atom

Nebulae:
    just a heads up you may wanna remove the serious tag. because it’s green, the reviewer/s could mistake it for an accepted tag and skip it

3. Happy Accident

Nebulae:
  4. Happy Accident

Nebulae:
  5. Poopship McGee

Poopship McGee Old Stock Canadian | Psalm 14:1
    Premium Member WW3 RP Senior Administrator

Nebulae:
    While you wait for their response, I would highly recommend you take a look at a lot of other applications and evaluate whether or not yours is sufficient to be accepted in terms of details in the backstory and formatting and add to it. I can tell you that they will not likely be satisfied with it as it stands currently.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. GenericPlayer

GenericPlayer i like firetruck and moster truck

Nebulae:
    I'll be honest, while I like the images and whatnot, the actual detail in your app is lacking severely.

Plus, I don't really know how active you are in the community, you've only got three messages total on the forums and I don't really have a way of seeing how active you are on the server.

I'd recommend interacting a bit more on the forums, do some stuff in-game too.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Happy Accident

Nebulae:
    Undestood, I will do so

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice