Happy Friday Everyone!

• Thread starter Deleted member 2011
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2011

Happy Friday Everyone!
Hope everyone was able to make it through the week in one piece. I know mine was pretty rough, but as rough as your week may have been at least the weekend is ours and I look froward to spending it on nebulous and we all unwind. Take care and have a good weekend everybody!

-DevDudeTyler

3sMd6s.gif

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Happy Friday Everyone!
Hope everyone was able to make it through the week in one piece. I know mine was pretty rough, but as rough as your week may have been at least the weekend is ours and I look froward to spending it on nebulous and we all unwind. Take care and have a good weekend everybody!

-DevDudeTyler

3sMd6s.gif

Why is it that when anyone else posts stupid shit like this I get mad but when it's this guy I feel compelled to give nebs?

It's the formality, right? Or is it something else?

D

Deleted member 2011

Why is it that when anyone else posts stupid shit like this I get mad but when it's this guy I feel compelled to give nebs?

It's the formality, right? Or is it something else?
I like to consider myself a pretty casual guy. I'm a big fan of this community and I like to contribute to it even if its something as simple as wishing everybody a happy Friday. Good servers are servers where everyone treats other players like their neighbors, or at least thats how I always thought of it.

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I like to consider myself a pretty casual guy. I'm a big fan of this community and I like to contribute to it even if its something as simple as wishing everybody a happy Friday. Good servers are servers where everyone treats other players like their neighbors, or at least thats how I always thought of it.

No, it's definitely because you're a nice guy.

Take another one.

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 243

you shitpost better than those aussie cunts

have nebs