Serious Happy Passover, Nebulous!

Turhral

Proton
Nebulae
Ah yes, sit back my child for you are in for a treat.

So. Passover is a Jewish holiday (if you didn't know that) that we have around the beginning-middle of April. We celebrate our ancestors escape from Egypt and from the slavery of Pharoh, and on how we got out of there. You can easily search the full story in the bible online, but I'll mark the highlights:
-Moses was born.
-Moses' mother hides him and sends him in the river in a small "cabin" as all of the newborn males were killed at that time.
-Pharoh's daughter finds Moses and adopts him, becomes one of the family
-Years are passing and Moses become adult, kills an Egyptian for torturing a Jewish slave and escapes.
-God speaks to him, tells him to lead the people and prepare for escape
-He goes to speak with Pharoh, but doesn't let the Jewish people leave.
-God sends 10 strikes upon Egypt and the Egyptians which include: Blood, Frogs, Hail, Darkness, and Eldest son strike (not sure what's the correct translation)
-Pharoh lets the people go, but soon changes his mind and chases them.
-Due to not having enough time, the bread doesn't bake fully and becomes what we call now a Matzah.
- Moses rips the Red Sea in half and the Jewish people pass, while the Egyptians drown.

...that's it I think.

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae

Pharaoh, Pharaoh

Oooh baby, let mah people go

Ooh—ahh, yeah—yeah—yeah—yeah.

Have a great time! Celebrate hard for me.

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
Happy passover my dudes, I don't personally celebrate most holidays but it's still part of me good ol' heritage!

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Ah yes, sit back my child for you are in for a treat.

So. Passover is a Jewish holiday (if you didn't know that) that we have around the beginning-middle of April. We celebrate our ancestors escape from Egypt and from the slavery of Pharoh, and on how we got out of there. You can easily search the full story in the bible online, but I'll mark the highlights:
-Moses was born.
-Moses' mother hides him and sends him in the river in a small "cabin" as all of the newborn males were killed at that time.
-Pharoh's daughter finds Moses and adopts him, becomes one of the family
-Years are passing and Moses become adult, kills an Egyptian for torturing a Jewish slave and escapes.
-God speaks to him, tells him to lead the people and prepare for escape
-He goes to speak with Pharoh, but doesn't let the Jewish people leave.
-God sends 10 strikes upon Egypt and the Egyptians which include: Blood, Frogs, Hail, Darkness, and Eldest son strike (not sure what's the correct translation)
-Pharoh lets the people go, but soon changes his mind and chases them.
-Due to not having enough time, the bread doesn't bake fully and becomes what we call now a Matzah.
- Moses rips the Red Sea in half and the Jewish people pass, while the Egyptians drown.

...that's it I think.

OHHH

So you celebrate this film?

prince-1.jpg

Reactions: List

Wernsto ★

Proton
Nebulae
Last Passover as a Student.
I hope to god that if I'll need to pass the next in a Military base next year, than the food will be okay.
@Eridian

Nonetheless, Happy Holiday!

Last edited: