masonghost2

String
Nebulae
Character name:
Harvey Gordan

Date of birth:
06/20/1996

Briefly describe your character's background:

Harvey grew up in a small town with big goals of impact. Harvey grew up a family orientated man, with high respects for his community. Harvey played Football in high school - college as a Quarterback and began his job as a security guard for a car dealership. Harvey studied law enforcement finding it interesting and more fulfilling then security work. After doing what ever he could to prepare for the physical and written part of the test he finally passed and began to apply to different departments.

Why do you want to join the LSPD? (IC & OOC):
(I C ) Harvey wants to pursue big dreams of serving his community and making a positive impact on the world.

(OOC ) I want to experience playing a cop in the chaos of this server. Maintaining proper procedures and following guidance from fellow officers sound very appealing to me.
What are your character's short-term and long-term goals within the LSPD?:

Harvey wishes to climb the ropes of chain of command and lead the new way of officers, to protect the city of Los Santos.
Harvey as a long term goal is to make a positive impact on those who come in contact with him.
Do you have experience on any other roleplay servers?:
I do not have any experiences in roleplaying.
What is your time zone?:
CDT
Do you understand that this role is very strict and not following the rules/protocols will result in your removal:
I understand.
Are there any additional details that you would like to share? (optional):
I have knowledge in (American) policing procedures.

I have not made the character of Harvey Gordan due to the server being down. I will make this character when the server is back up. Thank you!

Reactions: List