Hayden's Introduction

• Thread starter Deleted member 5658
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5658

Hi everyone,

My name is Hayden, I'm from Canada and the only reason I have a dash in my name is because someone else took the name Hayden. I am new to the forums and new to your server as well. I usually play KingdomRP or CityRP but I saw HL2RP was popular. I played on a different HL2RP server first, but I saw that this one was more popular so I joined. I mostly play Blizzard games (WoW and Overwatch), WoW is where I started roleplaying so sorry if my style is a little different!

My character is called Ana Flynn if you want to meet me...

Reactions: List

SleepyMode

woah
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Welcome to nebulous.
From what you wrote it appears you lack experience in serious roleplay, so I'd highly recommend going over the guides and rules at least once to familiarize yourself with how it actually works and all of the different terms you will see being used.

Feel free to message me if you have any questions or concerns, I'll be glad to help.

D

Deleted member 5658

Welcome to nebulous.
From what you wrote it appears you lack experience in serious roleplay, so I'd highly recommend going over the guides and rules at least once to familiarize yourself with how it actually works and all of the different terms you will see being used.

Feel free to message me if you have any questions or concerns, I'll be glad to help.

Thanks ! I was a bit confused at first but only really because I had never roleplayed seriously on Garry's Mod. I learnt lot's of things like actions, OOC and such when I played WoW so luckily I'm not completely lost. I read the beginners guide here on the forums a few days back but I will make sure to ask you if I have any questions

Deleted member 2925

pilotbland's best friend
HL2 RP Server Director
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Yes! I can't wait to start involving the other allied races in roleplay. I played the alpha and beta and I love it.
I’m not one for Roleplay when playing wow, but I’m sure it’d be an interesting change. Have you seen the 5m mount that has an on board actioneer? It’s gonna be so nice for raiding.

D

Deleted member 5658

I’m not one for Roleplay when playing wow, but I’m sure it’d be an interesting change. Have you seen the 5m mount that has an on board actioneer? It’s gonna be so nice for raiding.

Yes! And all of the "Blizzard brought back the mobile auction house" memes to go with it :P Looks awesome

penguinc

bye
Nebulae
w
Hi everyone,

My name is Hayden, I'm from Canada and the only reason I have a dash in my name is because someone else took the name Hayden. I am new to the forums and new to your server as well. I usually play KingdomRP or CityRP but I saw HL2RP was popular. I played on a different HL2RP server first, but I saw that this one was more popular so I joined. I mostly play Blizzard games (WoW and Overwatch), WoW is where I started roleplaying so sorry if my style is a little different!

My character is called Ana Flynn if you want to meet me...
hi welcome to nebulous