Headphone recommandation?

FreeSpy

Atom
Nebulae
hello guys
my headset broke like three months ago and as a result i've been daily using my airpods. as you can imagine this is really really bad for the poor pods considering i use them when walking and when sleeping for music/audio that helps me sleep faster/those night binges of random youtube slop.

so, i need a new pair- for that i am looking for some wireless headphones, and typically i'd have gone for some hyperXs again since that's what i used for the last 2 years, but the leather on my old cloud 2s started to peel and i ended up having leather in the worst of places. anyone got some good recommandations for headphones that have good quality and ergonomics?

rob

Nebulae
Soundcore Life Q20

great pair of wireless headphones, been using them for years for outdoors and indoors, they're a great price too and they last quite a while before you need to charge them, also comes with a bass boost button which I use quite a lot & a noise cancelling button which I don't use that often tbh

I'd highly recommend them if you want a good quality, affordable, reliable pair of wireless headphones

If you want more quality, you can buy the Soundcore Q30, they only cost a tad bit more than the Q20, but I wouldn't feel comfortable taking an expensive pair of headphones outdoors, that's just me though, I strictly use my Q30 indoors, it comes with a nice case and it generally just feels better built, also the battery on it lasts longer

do note that the Q30 also has the benefit of being able to work with the Soundcore app which you can use to tweak the sound settings and so on

up to you really, if you can spend a little bit more go for the Q30, but if you want one that's more affordable go for the Q20, I've had them both for years now and they're still holding up well

Nebulae
If you want good sound filtering, and music quality blasting headphones, try bose QC (the newest release, just "quietcomfort")
the most comfy, and best sound suppression.

i have the bose qc35 II for music and just peace, and it's gucci af.

if the theme is gaming, then idk

ovxy

infamous instigator
Media Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae
Arctis 7+; I have them, I know people who have them, no complaints.

SteelSeries GG’s Sonar is pretty good with split outputs for games, music, chat, and media, alongside equalizers and a plethora of other settings to adjust. You also get ChatMix (Game/Chat output balance) with a physical dial on the headset itself.

Battery life is absolutely insane, too.

warlord

String
Nebulae
For wireless headphones, I switched to the Sony WH-1000XM4, and they've been a game-changer. Awesome sound quality, and they're like a cloud on your ears.