B A N N E D
Nebulae
Ofhno25.jpg

When Poland does jackshit but ends up taking most of Europe

Reactions: List

shibe

Molecule
Nebulae
Anyone has good ways to win with democratic france? Id like to be aggressive if possible.

Things I tried:
Little entente, all ppl got taken over
Take all soldiers from colonies and put them in battle plan
Gonna do go with britian soon but I have doubts

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
Anyone has good ways to win with democratic france? Id like to be aggressive if possible.

Things I tried:
Little entente, all ppl got taken over
Take all soldiers from colonies and put them in battle plan
Gonna do go with britian soon but I have doubts
Early aggression. Get your army into shape ASAP and pump out units. Whenever Germans try to do anything, cuck them

shibe

Molecule
Nebulae
Early aggression. Get your army into shape ASAP and pump out units. Whenever Germans try to do anything, cuck them
I can't, I taught I could kill them when they did the anschluss but the only option i had was "THIS BREAKS THE VERSAILLES!" and then nothing happened lol

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
I can't, I taught I could kill them when they did the anschluss but the only option i had was "THIS BREAKS THE VERSAILLES!" and then nothing happened lol
You get the option to stop them already at Rhenland though???
If they go against you then, they'll be too weak to kill you and you can roll them. If they bend down and don't do anything, you just bought yourself valueable time to arm yourself even further.

Medic

Proton
Nebulae
Realize that Air Supremacy is the key to victory. When playing Entente France, I was able to easily defeat the Germans in the air by simply rushing for 1940 fighters then buffing their agility to 5 with my air experience. After that it was a matter of time before they lost.
AI is still shit, they will be no match for you.
If you're playing multiplayer just build forts lol, they are dirt cheap now anyway