Hello Again Friends

D

Deleted member 22

Some of you may have noticed I have left for a small period of time, I wanted to make a proper meme free return thread/introduction to myself, because some people may not remember me.

Getting a name change soon so just want to throw in I am @Mulder , but I will be changing my name to @Snowl , because every time I leave and return I give myself a new name.

Mostly I will be sticking around Hl2 trying to re-live the glory days.

Used to have every whitelist on the server, also used to be an admin. Was Terminal lead, Biotic lead, almost WI lead when @Bath Salts Addict was around.

Where have I been you may ask? Life has taken a great turn, I have been seeing a girl since the day I left, which is why I haven't been so focused lately, because of this girl going out with me. Also I have a job, and I go to school, all that fun stuff. Plus summer just hit and I have been just living it up outside, but here I am again for all of you. Hope to make friends with all you fine lads again, maybe I will meet some new players.

Last edited by a moderator:

Peter Green

Good People, Good Times
Nebulae
Oh, hello there
Kinda recognize you from LP.

Welcome!

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
welcome to nebulous, hit me up if you ever need any mapping-related advice for whatever reason

Reactions: List