Hello..Again? I guess. Hi.

Brad Armstrong

Neutrino
Nebulae
I use to RP in the hl2rp here, like, very while back, The most notable position I ever got was janitorial staff for medical, until I suddenly dropped due to demotivation from rping as a whole, I come back due to remembering this server. Did it die? or is it just not as powerful as it use to be? Curiosity and such, Hopefully not since I want to again, but I don't know much of any recent history, the forums seem active, it seems up to date, and all that. Any answers for me? Otherwise, Hello once more. I am Bradley, I RP. I try to RP good.

Vortex

Proton
Nebulae
Depends how you look at it.

Playercount has dropped, but Nebulous itself still seems strong. I've mostly stopped RPing on the server and there's debate on how to get the actual RP healthy again.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

frentium

radiation is just spicy air
Nebulae
Hello!
Did it die? or is it just not as powerful as it use to be?
With the Christmas period we've usually got people spending time with family, covid and so forth. Thus being some of the reasons the playercount is reasonably low, it's speculated that it will pick up once again after Christmas.

However, stuff is in the works for the new year.

Brad Armstrong

Neutrino
Nebulae
Hello!

With the Christmas period we've usually got people spending time with family, covid and so forth. Thus being some of the reasons the playercount is reasonably low, it's speculated that it will pick up once again after Christmas.

However, stuff is in the works for the new year.
I see. Makes sense, I do look forward to it being filled once the important stuffs over.