Hello all you people

Singe

String
Nebulae
My quest to find RP servers that don't eventually go to crap has now lead me to nebulous' hl2:rp, after playing on it for most of a day with some hilarious and interesting interactions with a lot of people on the server, such as developing a friendship with quirky WI researcher and then a few hours later accidentally telling him about my plans to commit treason and then later getting my ass beat by CP's for walking down a dark alley, I feel like I could stick around.

Also very impressed with how seriously people take it and how I didn't notice any failRP or minging once over hours and hours of playing, either admins doing gods work or a good community. Or both.

Todias

Electron
Nebulae
HELLOANDWELCOMETOSERVERHAVEFUNFRIEND. No, but really Hello, and welcome to the community! Enjoy your stay.

Gungeoneer

Your neighbourly friendly guy.
Nebulae
Welcome to the Server.
either admins doing gods work or a good community
We really appreciate the good words - heck, we rarely get thanked for our work. We try our best to deliver you the best possible roleplay experience you could have.

If you have any questions, shoot me an PM or add me in Steam! I'd be glad to answer them if it's in my possibility to do so.

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

Singe

String
Nebulae
Welcome to the Server.

We really appreciate the good words - heck, we rarely get thanked for our work. We try our best to deliver you the best possible roleplay experience you could have.

If you have any questions, shoot me an PM or add me in Steam! I'd be glad to answer them if it's in my possibility to do so.

Heh I've admined for perp and DarkRP servers before, I Know the struggle. Keep up the good work bro.

Reactions: List