Hello frens

• Thread starter Deleted member 22
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 22

Hello folks, glad to say Ill be coming back server side very very soon I have a high end working computer finally and i can actually realistically play again, my previous pc was so ass that it started dying so i said fuck it and got a surface pro 6 cant wait to see you camers hopefully the wicked gamer i7 processor can allow for me to actually s2k with a chance, cant wait to dive back into shit, hello again lads old and new​

fofa

Atom
Nebulae

Hello folks, glad to say Ill be coming back server side very very soon I have a high end working computer finally and i can actually realistically play again, my previous pc was so ass that it started dying so i said fuck it and got a surface pro 6 cant wait to see you camers hopefully the wicked gamer i7 processor can allow for me to actually s2k with a chance, cant wait to dive back into shit, hello again lads old and new​

welcome back snowl ive missed you

D

Deleted member 22

welcome back snowl ive missed you

Really fucking excited to come back what was happening was ever since new schema my garbage PC couldn't handle it so itd crash or freeze me and if I wanted to join the server I'd have to dedicate a solid hour with a 50/50 chance of it not working or qcqonqnectqiqng me that day, yesterday I spent three hours trying to connect and itd freeze and keep rejecting me or crashing

I literally haven't experienced much of the schema or how hl2 has changed and I'm actually really fucking hyped to see things without all the tech problems making dedicated playing impossible

Reactions: List