Hello from Luxurybourg

Northgate

:D
HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Ayeee boys

My name is Toedeli (As you can clearly see), and I am one of the guys who got started playing HL2RP and are to bored to play anything else (Although it's a lot of fun, so it's k)

I live in Luxembourg (I'll add a map somewhere as probably no one even knows where that is). It's a pretty damn nice country. For those who are interested, we do have refugees, but as we're a small country, and as we're also pretty goddamn rich (the state), we only have the other rich refugees. In general, imagine Luxembourg as a pretty neat country, where we just live together in peace, and bash our Prime Minister in peace

I joined Nebulous like three weeks ago or so, and it's pretty damn fun, considering that I've already made some good friends through it + it's actually good RP for once. Before I joined, I fell for the HL2RP RP, as many don't like it for its seriousness, although, I think I like it a bit more serious

Currently I have a character going on, and it's pretty fun, and as even the gameplay makes fun, I'm having a good time

Also the Events are bloody fantastic, thanks to the guys who made the Event Yesterday (10/04/2018), as holy crap, it was amazing (the late one, where there was a hostage situation in Decinct 7, in the Tall Apartment building, holy moly, I'll make a post about it once on the Main HL2RP Subforum). So generally, I really enjoy being here, playing here, and meeting you guys. It's really a lot of fun so far!

Anyways, I hope to see all of you a bit in-game, as I still only know very few people, haha. Well anyways, hope to see you all in-game!

(also, temp edit: ignore the switzerland flag, I'm visiting family)

(second edit: i was to dumb to add luxembourg)

lu.gif

Last edited: