Hello guys!

PADEX

Electron
Nebulae
Hi! i'm a new player of this HL2RP server.

At the moment the only Roleplay experience i had was on Combine Control, i think most of you know that SeriousRP gamemode already.

i've already tried Nebulous, but it got me off guard since Clockwork is really different from Combine Control. it has many menus, a totally different layout (and many addons too!) and looks like it's more complex.

I must warn you that while i'll try getting used to this new Server and Community i will probably ask many questions OOCly about the Server and its features. maybe i might be annoying, but i would rather ask many questions and know how to play properly than not asking anything and play badly.

Oh, and another thing! do you think my english is good? I heard that in Clockwork most players really care about a clear grammar. Is that right? Sometimes i might make some typos because i type pretty fast on the keyboard, so sorry if you may see those mistakes.

Anyway, i hope i'll get used to this different gamemode and i hope i'll have a good time playing here!

P.S. sorry for this very long thread

-PADEX

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Hiya!
[doublepost=1498157239][/doublepost]
At the moment the only Roleplay experience i had was on Combine Control, i think most of you know that SeriousRP gamemode already.

Never heard of it.

Reactions: List

Darkk

Proton
Nebulae
Hello, I am also here. Welcome in the Combine Control noob club. Better get the applications rollin'.

Inspector Bandito

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Hi! i'm a new player of this HL2RP server.

i've already tried Nebulous, but it got me off guard since Clockwork is really different from Combine Control. it has many menus, a totally different layout (and many addons too!) and looks like it's more complex.

I must warn you that while i'll try getting used to this new Server and Community i will probably ask many questions OOCly about the Server and its features. maybe i might be annoying, but i would rather ask many questions and know how to play properly than not asking anything and play badly.

Oh, and another thing! do you think my english is good? I heard that in Clockwork most players really care about a clear grammar. Is that right? Sometimes i might make some typos because i type pretty fast on the keyboard, so sorry if you may see those mistakes.

Anyway, i hope i'll get used to this different gamemode and i hope i'll have a good time playing here!

P.S. sorry for this very long thread

-PADEX
hi, im xin wusao
you probably remember me from cc on that bigass group

just hmu if you need anything