Hello I am Toasty, thought I re-introduce myself

Toasty

Roleplay Psychologist
Nebulae
Hello old friends, memers, banterboys, and new people. As my university days are finally at an end, and I have a steady profession that does not actually kill my energy I thought I'd pop back on the old Nebulous, and just see if there are still any old friends still active in the community. Just hoping to reconnect with some good people over the next days/weeks/months, and play some games.

So sup?

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Hello old friends, memers, banterboys, and new people. As my university days are finally at an end, and I have a steady profession that does not actually kill my energy I thought I'd pop back on the old Nebulous, and just see if there are still any old friends still active in the community. Just hoping to reconnect with some good people over the next days/weeks/months, and play some games.

So sup?

HOLY SHIT, HES BACK

Rod

remove bias
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

So sup?
Welcome back

Hudson

Electron
Nebulae
I'd love to get a list of the songs you made about Gmod and their meaning. How did you get into the radio/DJ role on LemonPunch? It was live and recorded pieces wasn't it?

Reactions: List

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
you came back looking like a mix between luis j gomez and stavros halkias and i fucking love it

iu

iu