Hello....i guess

D

Deleted member 930

Hi! my name is Earthnov....or many people call me Argus i was once Lemonpunch aswell....i have to say it was one of those big Clockwork Hl2rp server i know i got maybe two times banned but there i didn't know much rp now i am here to interduce myself.In Real life i come from Austria it is neighbour of Germany and we speak same language but there a few diffrences first time i was on nebulous i was afraid would that happen again like in Lemonpunch working hard for Hazmat Suit and result achieving nothing because CP shots directly in my Head as i open Secret Door so i thinked.I want to make first start on nebulous and try how far i can go i am always happy to new people that are friendly to me.I am honestly completetly new never interduce myself back in Lemonpunch but i do here and i hope we will stick evreyone fine.I do make many gramma mistakes honest the wiriting is not realy my thing but i can speak atleast better.

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Hey, welcome to the community.
You should still try to improve the writing as it's a really crucial part of RPing. When I was new around here about half a year ago, my english was compareable to yours. But if you try hard enough it will get way better, trust me.

Yoshi

A Yoshisaur Munchakoopas
Nebulae
Welcome!
It's nice of you to join us.