Hello, lads.

tera

Atom
Nebulae
Good evening.

I am Seviper aka Tera (often used in steam). Yes, I am not very good at making original names.

Anyways, I've recently stumble upon the World War 3 RP which have pretty much caught my interest. I used to play a lot of HL2RP back then so I wanted pretty much a new experience. So far, I've been staying up til the wee hours of the night developing my characters and whatnot due to my timezone. You might notice a Korean and a Chinese character around in the Globalist Union heh. (One of them is a POW, RIP)

About me, I happen to be a college student in Malaysia, undergoing an Australian foundation program but on a semester break right now. I do often play games like Rocket League, Town of Salem and GMod (TTT mostly. I represent as a high ranked staff on an Australian GMod community). I'm an avid piano player and am interested in medicine.

Well, there's nothing much to go about I reckon. I hope I'll enjoy my stay at this community, I'm hoping to make a bit of a progression here before my semester break next year. So yeah, pretty much. Thanks for reading this wall of text ayy. And yes, Seviper is my favorite pokemon.
:grinning:

Last edited:
Reactions: List

tera

Atom
Nebulae
I appreciate the welcome. Hope to see you in game too