Hello once again

Jamklanson

Neutrino
Nebulae
Old Lemonpunch veteran here. Decided to give HL2RP another whirl since I have nothing else to do before I'm shipped off to the meat grinder. Started in 2010-2012 and stopped playing around 2014-2016 right around when Lemonpunch died and became this.
So far I've tested the waters with Willard and I'm going to be trying Nebulous today.
I've always liked the standard S2K rule that Lemonpunch had since it didn't really make sense for hardened CPs/OTAs to be missing shots on purpose, nor for rebels to do the same courtesy to them. Glad to see that it still is a rule.
I've also always liked the P2L rule instead of just /rolling. Allows for better interaction between characters in roleplay. Again, glad to see that it still is a rule.
All in all, hope to reintegrate myself and start anew. Always preferred OTA/CP over civvie so that's what I'll be gunning for if I decide to stay.

Edit: I've seen that the timeline has been reset to HL:A era. Very intriguing.

Last edited:
Reactions: List

Jamklanson

Neutrino
Nebulae
Another thing I forgot to mention; I also hope nobody remembers me because I was literally a child back in the day and did some stupid stuff lol

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae