Hello! Please notice me.

firelark

String
Nebulae
Hi! A couple years back, I played on LemonPunch for two hours, before promptly having my impression ruined by some pretty rude people. But alas, I'm totally out of anything interesting to do now, so I'm giving this new reincarnation a shot. The forums seem nicer overall, and I'm hoping for a fun time.

This mode still suffers from some unavoidable issues that crop up in anything trying to mesh gameplay and serious roleplay together, but hopefully it won't be anything too detrimental. I remember the system being relatively cool (besides the fact that the only way to earn those token things from production being writing the most drawn-out emote in the history of mankind), so I'm looking forward to getting immersed.

That was all. Now validate those two minutes I spent writing this by saying hi. Please. <3

Last edited:
Reactions: List

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Hi! A couple years back, I played on LemonPunch for two hours, before promptly having my impression ruined by some pretty rude people. But alas, I'm totally out of anything interesting to do now, so I'm giving this new reincarnation a shot. The forums seem nicer overall, and I'm hoping for a fun time.

This mode still suffers from some unavoidable issues that crop up in anything trying to mesh gameplay and serious roleplay together, but hopefully it won't be anything too detrimental. I remember the system being relatively cool (besides the fact that the only way to earn those token things from production being writing the most drawn-out emote in the history of mankind), so I'm looking forward to getting immersed.

That was all. Now validate those two minutes I spent writing this by saying hi. Please. <3
owo kitten

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
Hello, hello, hello. Welcome (back?).
Got any questions or complaints, feel free to hit me up in a PM and I'll try helping you.